Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help

Who can help me ?
    I play gamerx.. and got clan [FY] report team ..
    And got kick auto -.-

I think they are abusing the /report command they all are using command to get you kicked as if 5 player's report you, you will get kicked
    Only admin's can help you in this you need to tell this to any active admin!

Comment

Change your name and rejoin. Contact an admin an explain him your situation. The admin can see who reported you.
      Yours sincerely

Prof. Dr. Tarantula

Comment

they all are reporting you with many player and making you auto kicked its like report absuing
        you can record proof and report them to forums. just log in and keep your eyes on them and report them to admins too
        feel free to ask for help
        good luck

Comment

I noticed their reporting you and you are getting kicked for it, The reason? I honnestly got no idea. All I can tell you is contact an admin about this like Trantula said and explain your situation im sure the admin will understand it and will be able to solve the problem.

Comment

Well You know well why they reporting you there must be a reason between it, If they are report abuser then why they target only you Why not everybody on GamerX?
            When wearing a bikini, women reveal 90 % of their body... men are so polite they only look at the covered parts.

Comment

Originally posted by Redcell View Post
              Well You know well why they reporting you there must be a reason between it, If they are report abuser then why they target only you Why not everybody on GamerX?
              I play gamerx and see FY clan said all report lucy_anna

Comment

I saw that in game too, you really should report it to admins so they can take actions.
                I just stole this signature from aliens, you like it?

Comment

Originally posted by Lucy_Anna View Post
                  I play gamerx and see FY clan said all report lucy_anna
                  If You want real quick solution is that Change your name when they are not online.
                  When wearing a bikini, women reveal 90 % of their body... men are so polite they only look at the covered parts.

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                  X