No announcement yet.

GamerX Survey

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We have more good players and less hackers and rule breakers!

Comment

Originally posted by Mousytom View Post
      new spawn zones .. An airport spawn or pilot class...
      Yes Yes i love planes and pilots
      Bibo's Youtube Channel

Comment

... more players. Sure it would be fun but I don't see how it could happen without new ideas. Some new events maybe would help and I've been pushing the idea of team dm minigames from some time, because lets face there can't be events all the time. Also maybe with each rank up u may get bonuses that would be fun too. And of course some new spawns to freshen up.

O and that just came up to me today http://gamerxserver.com/forum/showth...=5414#post5414

And bobbys ideas bellow me are great.
        Last edited by Seven_of_Nine; 26-02-14, 02:23 PM.
        Manuel[M4]:Banned by Admin CoCoReNdAn[7NA] , please wait for her Reply.
        WoooIly:From now i love all admins just CocoRindan because he is the most sucker dicks girls

Comment

New spawn zones with different classes and weapons, like some people said.
          And custom spawn zones for admins/tps.

Comment

if more player is there and mattie id there and more security etc and as u say guys
            and rqce system.is good that no cheater no telrporter abuser no lcp abuser etc....
            Last edited by Boss; 26-02-14, 05:32 PM.
            Feeling Lonely? http://a.top4top.net/i_5d9879f1f60.gif «««« Try this

Comment

Less server crashes

Comment

I'm also agreeing with the new classes.

Comment

GamerX would be more fun if it has MORE PLAYERS

Comment

If GamerX would have at least half of 2006-2010`s players again here .

Comment

More players will be fun
                      "Every great and deep difficulty bears in itself its own solution. It forces us to change our thinking in order to find it."

Comment

All old admins will come back in game like matite,Mike and more. Some New Players can meet them like me I just want that.
                        sigpic
                        ThE EnEmY CoulD Be AnYwHerE AnD It CouLD Be AnYTiME

Comment

We need more players like back in the day! seriously the server is a bit boring when not much people are playing. Oh and more minigames to.

Life is what happens to you while you’re busy making other plans. –John Lennon

Comment

/goto should be enabled by default (except for admins) but still togglable with /tg. It should be restricted when the player to reach is near a Hidden Pickup (don't know how many metres away) and the preference should be saved so that I can re-join the server without worrying about typing again /tg to disable or enable player teleports.

Comment

new gamemodes, something fresh.

Comment

Same and More players and features
                                I always stand out,
                                So people can call me Outstanding..

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                                X