About clans.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• About clans.

I have been hearing that this server has nothing to do with clans since the day I joined in and blah blah blah.
    If this is so then why did the server adopt /tgc command which is exclusively clan command? Togglegoto clan members.

GamerX is an open world free-roaming server. Which does not mean that you are not allowed to create a clan. It is not a clan based server. However you can create your clan and make an introduction on the forum. The toggle goto for clan mates is the only command I guess. It is annoying when a clan gathered together and you need to use /tg to enable goto for each player. The command saves us just time.
    Last edited by Tarantula; 06-08-16, 09:00 PM.
    Yours sincerely

Prof. Dr. Tarantula

Comment

Actually I also think the same. Whenever someones suggests something about clans, he gets one answer which is "gamerx got nothing to do with clans" does it makes sense?! Why theres even clan system in gamerx when gamerx got nothing to do with clans ?

Comment

Well, the " Gamerx has nothing to do with clans " quote is false anyway, since if this quote was actually true, then we won't probably find a clan forum, nor even able to create any clans at all, this is what this quote means to be honest, but as long as there are clan forums for EACH clans, and people can join others etc.., then gamerx DO has something to do with clans.
        Originally posted by Tarantula View Post
        GamerX is an open world free-roaming server. Which does not mean that you are not allowed to create a clan. It is not a clan based server. However you can create your clan and make an introduction on the forum. The toggle goto for clan mates is the only command I guess. It is annoying when a clan gathered together and you need to use /tg to enable goto for each player. The command saves us just time.
        To be honest, that still doesn't actually explains why there are clan sections and forums if this quote was true, and yes, even if the /tgc the only command, then it still does proves that gamerx do has something to do with clans, because, if gamerx didn't has anything to do with clans, why would they even bother to create the command?.. seems weird to me.

Comment

I think you are misunderstanding the quote "GamerX has nothing to do with clan". This quote is talking about the GamerX Administration will not get involved with things like clan wars, I mean, things that are done for clan vs clan. It doesn't mean that clan are allowed or totally ignored by GamerX. As Tarantula said, /tgc for example is just an easier eay to enable the goto for your friends, like, for example, TPs have the command /tgatps to allow all TPs to go to them, instead /tg-ing every single TP in server. Also, there is a board for clans but think it is like your annoying cousin asking for going to your home and you say "alright, you can stay here but don't make problems", got it? Clans are not prohibited so it will exist, and you announce it here in forums to make people join to it, but it is all YOUR PROBLEM to deal with your clan, not GamerX's problem. If a player break the rules of your clan, you should deal with it, not the GamerX. And there is still some teleports for the most famous clans (/m4, /atmclan, etc) that is just like the props, just a way to remember or mark your place (like even some forever banned players still have their own prop - /elixir). So I think you all misunderstanded the quote

Comment

As everyone previously replied , you toke the quote wrong, clans are the way to have more fun in game and with your clan mates, /tg id allows someone to be able to goto you, so when are all of your friends and you in one clan you don't wabt to waste 10 minutes /tging them so that's why that command excist, clans are important thing and it's the way to have more fun.
            I just stole this signature from aliens, you like it?

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
            X