This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [GAMEMODE]Carkill

Hello, I've seen many players that ramm you and put you down their cars to get an easy kill, and that's really annoying.

So the suggestion is to create a command, (maybe /CK) that basically it's like a flip in a car, just that it flips you and you get above the player's car to avoid carkill.

The /ca command solves it easily.

There are other methods such as spawning an other vehicle underneath them or teleporting away.

Comment

Actually /ca cant be used to avoid Death or to avoid car rammers, i can say cuz i had a bad experecience http://gamerxserver.com/forum/showth...ot-evade-death
      So the problem can be solved if the management add a sistem like the sistem of helikill, i mean, If a player ram another player
      he gonna be autoejected and be punished if keep the abuse

Comment

Originally posted by Gengar View Post
        Actually /ca cant be used to avoid Death or to avoid car rammers, i can say cuz i had a bad experecience http://gamerxserver.com/forum/showth...ot-evade-death
        So the problem can be solved if the management add a sistem like the sistem of helikill, i mean, If a player ram another player
        he gonna be autoejected and be punished if keep the abuse
        Some players do not ram another player with intent. It would be annoying if you get autoejected. I agree with Admin Blackbird. Spawn a vehicle or use /ca. It is not avoid death if someone is abusing speedboost or a vehicle to kill you (mostly in the red zones).
        Yours sincerely

Prof. Dr. Tarantula

Comment

Originally posted by Blackbird View Post
          The /ca command solves it easily.

There are other methods such as spawning an other vehicle underneath them or teleporting away.
          What if we are already in fight. Get ready to jail LOL

Here is solution.

Well if u r fighting with player 1 and then player 2 started ramming u and trying to kill you with car then u are not allowed to use /ca just becoz of rule [no command in fight]. I will suggest u if u fighting in medic then go behind of pole and then fight with player. It will help you double like u r fighting with player1 then pole will help to avoid his bullets coming towards you to kill you and second car rammer will not able to kill u becoz u will run arrount of poles may be u will get more advantage With this. Thats all what i do in game to avoid rammer.
          Good luck
          Last edited by MAYANK; 09-08-16, 08:36 AM.

Comment

There is no offical rule on car killing its allowed, there is rule on {Car Ramming+ speedboost} which is not allowed however like other's said you can use /ca or teleport to somewhere or spawn some vehicle for that if somebody is car killing you. but if you are in fight then sorry mate you can't use that you need to accept the {DEATH}! 2 player's are doing fight you and your friend if a {Third person} come there and car kill you, you can't use that /ca or teleport or any command as its not allowed that's little probleming but rules are rules so you need to accept the death as i said but you can kill that guy later to get your revenge later too

Comment

It's a deathmatch server and it's not against the rules. Even if it's annoying it's absolutely legit.

Closed.
              * PM from Vishwajit_king (ID:74) to Left (ID:31): thanks sir for rejecting my TP application
              * PM from Vishwajit_king (ID:74) to Left (ID:31): sir i love admins like u

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
              X