This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IRC Bug

Hello, If i set my position as Trusted player it's been writen on irc that Admin MrCapo set his position
    even when i go to my position it says that "Admin MrCapo"
    as you know i'm trusted player not admin so that would be a bug;

-Peace.
    -Tunisia <3

Reported a lot of times. Actually before it was an admin command so thats why.

Comment

Thats the only thing that still thinks that TPs are Admins. x)

Comment

This was already reported. http://gamerxserver.com/forum/showth...5473#post55473

A quote from a thread.
        Then it should have a level checking codes that check for if the player is an admin and echo to irc saying "Admin Test (ID:0) whatever" and it should also check for if the player is a tp (trusted player) and echo to irc saying "Trusted Player Test (ID:0) whatever". I believed that there are no level checking codes and it echo with the "Admin" for both tps and admins.
        This happen because it used to be an admin command. Now it's for both tps and admins. When ever someone used the /mypos command, it will always echo with the "Admin" because the echo code isn't updated. It needed a new echo code for when ever a tp use it.
        PastorRichads: /q for Liberating yourself from the chains and bounds of this Virtual Nightmare

<@GX-07> [14] Legend27: nick is indonessian

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
        X