This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Murder Mob: Reloaded

Hi everyone, this is MM Reloaded, forget anything else before this happened.
    This means I'm kicking everyone except a select few, ranks will be removed and added, new games in our "menu" (CS:GO, Rocket League and League of Legends, Myth will be leading), and there will also be a new criteria for applicants.
    Our halls are locked, a new one will be created as time goes by, our history will be re-written, our leading don will return and I will resign.
    Like I said at the start of the thread, I'm kicking everyone out except:
    XZero (Promoted to leading don)
    Kenway (Remains a leader)
    Snickers (Remains a member, but shall be promoted to co-leader in a near future as my last request)
    TurrO (will stay for two weeks and bring me results on A/D, otherwise he shall be kicked along with Rancio).
    Rancio (same as above)

New people will be joining us on the SA:MP camp:

Shadow (whom ex-mobsters should know) and RAGNAR., a player from a TDM community willing to join our cause.

SA:MP players who join us cannot play anywhere else, our only community is GamerX.

Check the updated members list on the SA:MP part, I will be in duty for the next two days re-organizing our forum board and creating the members list of the new games, meanwhile follow the rules and do as I said.

Everyone except the people mentioned above must remove their tag.

I hope everything goes well this time, your not leaving mao , are you?
    I just stole this signature from aliens, you like it?

Comment

well, after thinking it with RANCIO about leading A/D squad... we can't, i'm so sorry.. i want say thanks to everyone in this awesome clan, thanks for giving me the opportunity of being a leader.

Maolin: amigo te deseo lo mejor, gracias por entrenarme... enserio es que no puedo con el squad. nos vemos pronto de todos modos y otra ves gracias por confiar en mi

the best of luck for you MM!

Comment

I agree on everything you said before but just a thing, don't you think you're being unfair with those members who created a forum account on GX to keep being mobsters?

I mean people like louie_cute, Lil, T3RRR0R, Mezo & SPYSW4T they might be kinda inactive around GX but they are proud to wear our MM tag.

At any rate, as Snicker said above hope everything goes well this time.

Comment

What we all need are active members, if they are active they won't have problems to apply again.

Best of luck Murder Mob

Comment

What da hell?
            Me and MeZo informed you in skype that we won't be around for a while, m8 are you drunk?

We come through mobbin' like Crips for Compton.

Comment

Everyone have been kicked Lil, not just you both.

Comment

Why would I get kicked while I informed him about my inactivity?!

Comment

Originally posted by [MM]Lil View Post
                  You can easily reapply.
                  I just stole this signature from aliens, you like it?

Comment

Originally posted by [MM]Lil View Post
                    Because it's not just you, it's a new clan process that everyone must do, even me.

Comment

Originally posted by Salvatore View Post
                      Because it's not just you, it's a new clan process that everyone must do, even me.
                      You just said it EVERYONE, I don't see that everyone got kicked.

Comment

Kenway was not kicked because he was actually the only active staff and he is required to be here.

Snickers didn't get kick as he has been the only active member since we started this movement and prolly will be promoted soon.

Most of MEMBERS and inactive and retired staff were kicked out.

Comment

Just came across this . I am not sure if kicking everyone was the right way to go . You could've discussed that with the rest of the team and see which games would they like to join and make the roster from there . Nevertheless the idea is actually great, but the way you moved with it, in my opinion was not exactly efficient. Anyways, I wish you best of luck out there and may this expand our clan even further towards new borders.

Comment

Sweet, got me at "CS:GO". By the next school holidays Imma join that CS:GO squad.

Comment

I think, this is a very good idea in order to promote our clan and not just only SA-MP and to the EX members to be given a chance to prove their loyalty by applying once again.

Comment

Group Categories

Collapse

Murder Mob [MM]

About this Group

Type: Public
                              Topics: 35
                              Comments: 116

Owner

Members (2)

Latest Group Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
                              X