X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bank

How to deposit money into the bank?
    I want to make money in 9 digits but there is only 8 digit field. Please help me out

/deposit [amount] to deposit
    /withdraw [amount] to withdraw
    /bankhelp for more information about GamerX bank

I have over 2058009101 dollars in my GamerX bank account which is more than 9 digits. So if you want to make as much as I do, take time to spend time in our server and buy properties. See /ph ingame to learn about it. Also do stunts and kill players (make sprees) for extra cash. One other thing a lot don't say is, kill people who have lots of bounties on them, sometimes players have a huge amount of bounty on themselves and a crazy amount of the money are wasted.

Oh and a don't do - DON'T beg for money ingame, this makes you look immature.

A final pointer, money really isn't important in our server, the only thing money is useful for is /ammo, /healme, /jetpack etc. So don't bother wasting your time to make lots of money.
    Last edited by Eliteus; 16-08-16, 11:07 AM.
    Please stop asking why I got my admin status removed. I chose to be demoted and there's no drama behind it.

Comment

Originally posted by Sheri View Post
      How to deposit money into the bank?
      I want to make money in 9 digits but there is only 8 digit field. Please help me out
      Its easy
      Use
      /bank <cash amount> to deposite money in bank.

Comment

just do /deposit <Amount> and about that digit thing yes you can add more than 9 digits as Eliteus said you can reach more than the SA-MP Limit which is 999,999,999.
        And yes don't please people to give you money start earning it and to be honest money here in GamerX money is not really something ''USEFUL'' or but its useful for /healme and /jetpack and some other commands.
        My Youtube Channel
        GamerX4Life

[10:13:51] <@GX-22> * Admin Hose (ID:51) set their MegaJump Value to 3.0
        [10:37:00] <@GX-28> * Admin Manuel[M4] (ID:78) used Fuck You on Hose (ID:51)

Comment

it dont need to make thread :-D
          just ask any trustedplayer/player to help you in-game :-3

Comment

OR go to /l 127 and stand on the $ icon to earn extra cash each minute.
            "I'm still playing the game, having a great time."

Jason Giambi

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
            X