• Show
Clear All

• MM APP! :)

Your nickname if you get accepted in [MM]: [MM].Osman or [MM].osman

How should we address you (IRL name): osman
    Your age: 14

Your gender: male
    Your country: Bosnia and Herzegovina.

Do you play in any other servers (PM a leader if you do)? Yes i doo.

Languages you understand and speak fluently (A Degree in Google Translator does not apply here): English

Your Skype id: Umm.. i would like to give my ID on IRC or private chat. not here..

What clans are you currently affiliated with or previously from? Why are you leaving them or what does [MM] have to offer that they already don't which makes you want to consider us instead: I was kickd, from one clan. :/ umm.. i leaved other beacuse of personal reasons

Tell us about your experience in other clans, if possible: ... well, it was great dooing clan wars hanging out..

Have you been part of the leadership in any previous clans? What are some key takeaways and qualities that you have gained from it? responsibility, discipline.

Give us a brief introduction of your dueling history, when and how did you learn to duel? Watching, videos on YT that's how i did lernd two shoot's c-bug. I was a lot of times in war with proo players i did practice a lot.

Weapons I can efficiently use for dueling (RW/WW): Deagle, swns, uzis/tec, sniper.

Are you willing to step up to a leadership or commanding role if you were offered one in the future: Yes ofc.

How do you think [MM] can be improved: Hmm.. by skills, good reputation. There is a lot of good ways to improve it.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'll talk to RAGNAR and he'll test you when he sees you in game.

Comment

Ragnar told me you're good Welcome to MM and have fun! You can put the tag on

Comment

Group Categories

Collapse

Murder Mob [MM]

About this Group

Type: Public
      Topics: 35
      Comments: 117

Owner

Members (2)

Latest Group Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
      X