X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Get my GTA SA back

Aigh so i currently have a problem

After a successful backup of my PC , it appears that some of my files got deleted , my GTA SA game being one of them.
    Could you guys help me finding a quick way to get it back without having to enter a key or something in order to being able to download it. I didn't download mine before on my own , so i have no idea how to proceed. Not to mention that i already tried 5 different ways , but in vain.

Thanks in advance for the help , would like to be able to join ingame for my sister's birthday ( she didn't let me any choice anyway...)

Send me all your advices dear humans !

All you can do is just to reinstall GTA:SA (enter key or whatever you have) that would fix it... We are not going to help you on process on how you get it/download it/crack it etc... Sorry, and good luck!
    KVIrc User

Comment

Or just buy a new CD of GTA SA and then install it on your pc. CDs also have Cracks (Or the games in CDs are already cracked in some CDs)
      If you are making fun of someone's Physical disability then congratulations You are mentally disabled.

Comment

You mean You want Gta sa Full Version? If yes I pm you.
        When wearing a bikini, women reveal 90 % of their body... men are so polite they only look at the covered parts.

Comment

Fixed.
          Please stop asking why I got my admin status removed. I chose to be demoted and there's no drama behind it.

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
          X