This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• help me please

I play and there many time report crash what can i do for not report crash ?

Reinstall the game and check the properties
    Right Now I Need Marcle I Need Marcle

Comment

Remove any mods you got.

Comment

Do you use any cleo mods, or Something Like crashing your game, If yes then get an anticrasher for samp Google it, You will easily find it If the problem not solved, Reinstall it. Without mods check if your game is ruing smooth then might some mods are crashing your game. And also which window you using. Check below some tutorial.
        https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n0aiAVsSUAU

Samp Anitcrash:
        https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Fr4RlyY7q0
        When wearing a bikini, women reveal 90 % of their body... men are so polite they only look at the covered parts.

Comment

Delete and reinstall the game

Comment

All you need to do is just reinstall DirectX 9. Reinstallation of Dx9 has fixed the problem for me. Hope it will also fix it for you.

Comment

Mostly directx fix these problems, try reinstalling directx and remove any kind of mod which is giving trouble i suggest you to re install the game and play without mods all will be fine good luck -

Comment

Reinstall the game

Comment

Thanks thedeatoryer ,redcell ,atp,don ,toffee ,evil_boss , lucy very very thanks

Comment

It might be some mod you got wich let you crash, if not try to delete GTA_sa.set in your Documents > GTA San Andreas Userfiles > GTA_sa.set (Delete that GTA_sa.set)

If this doesnt helps try to reinstall SA-MP or try to install GTA SA again.

Dont thank me

Comment

You can just remove ur mods in game you will not crashed

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                      X