Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hp 425 Windows Ultimate Laptop

Hello guys, im Jordi i need help:
    My laptop have issues what now i explain...
    -The On button working but the screen are black.
    -This problem take for surprise...its happened in 27 of july and one day ago my laptop is good, i dont know why
    Conclusion: My laptop is dead or have Fix?
    Regards Jordi

I don't really understand your English, but from what I got - your laptop didn't work before because the screen remained black although your power button was lit (and worked). Suddenly yesterday you tried and it started working and you don't know why. So I got a few questions:

- Is your PC working now?
    - Did you setup your laptop differently yesterday?
    - How old is your laptop?

You should wait for a week, turn on your laptop everyday. If your laptop works each day then your PC should be fine. However if your PC is glitching still from day to day, I would send it for repair. Going around telling everyone you are inactive from SAMP for a year is exaggeration, sending it to repair will take a few weeks if not days. So yeah try those two methods.
    Please stop asking why I got my admin status removed. I chose to be demoted and there's no drama behind it.

Comment

i am no tech expert or something but a screenshot (from phone if u cant use pc) would be helpful.

Comment

You have the same problem i have, but the solution is very easy, Just connect your PC to the power and remove the battery, Run your PC then get the battery back and that's all.

The battery must not be connected to ur PC when you'll run it, you can re-connect it after running the PC
        Stay low, Go fast.
        Kill first, Die last.
        One shot, One kill
        No luck, Pure skill.

Comment

Eliteus: My laptop is old, since 2011
          Next: My laptop dont have battery

Comment

Originally posted by Kygo View Post
            Hello guys, im Jordi i need help:
            My laptop have issues what now i explain...
            -The On button working but the screen are black.
            -This problem take for surprise...its happened in 27 of july and one day ago my laptop is good, i dont know why
            Conclusion: My laptop is dead or have Fix?
            Regards Jordi
            It happened on July the "27" th ?? Now this is getting personal...

Comment

Originally posted by Persil_420 View Post
              It happened on July the "27" th ?? Now this is getting personal...
              Yeah Persil, check my last log in stats
              I need a spanish Player to explain my problem...now my english is bad.
              Last edited by Jordi2; 23-08-16, 03:27 PM. Reason: Need Spanish

Comment

Since you mentioned your "power" button working ( I am assuming you can see the LED light glow up under the power button) when you hit it.
                So the problem is probably is most likely in the processor/motherboard.

try removing your battery, after that press power button and hold it for 30 secs to discharge the extra power in there, replug the battery and try restarting.
                If that doesnt work maybe you need to take it to a repair center.

EDIT: So if you lap doesnt have a battery i am assuming you run it only on charge, when you need to.
                That could cause a lot of problem, most commonly the connection between your laptop display and motherboard breaks
                Also do you hear fan sound when you switch it on or is it completely silent?
                Last edited by iceCupa; 23-08-16, 04:09 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Kygo View Post
                  Next: My laptop dont have battery
                  then how da hell you run it?
                  if you mean that your battery doesn't work, and you have to connect your laptop to power every time you run it, then just try my steps above

if you mean laterally don't have battery, then there's something prevents the power to arrive to your screen, but also i, my battery doesn't work, whenever i run my pc, the screen stays black,but the power button and the keyboard are lighting and working, i can hear the system sounds when the windows starts, but i can't see anything, till i turned my PC off, then removed the battery, then i turned my PC on again and the screen was lighting and everything was working well, then i placed the battery back, trust me it's a battery issue, the battery that doesn't work is disconnecting power from arriving to your screen or something like that, that means the battery is totally damaged and never work again and it's useless. if not? try to do what Icecopa said
                  Stay low, Go fast.
                  Kill first, Die last.
                  One shot, One kill
                  No luck, Pure skill.

Comment

Thanks for your help I miss the game a lot
                    I apreciate help of all! For that i love GX Community!♡

Comment

According to my experience that would be hardware problem. Better you check some repairing stores instead of being mechanic yourself.

Comment

Originally posted by ATP View Post
                        According to my experience that would be hardware problem. Better you check some repairing stores instead of being mechanic yourself.
                        You are right, But not that Much, Jordi Did you Get help from Google before Posting out your situation, If Not Then I am sure you get Expert opinion from there, Besides, It will fun becoming mechanic yourself, I remember First, When My laptop Get too much heat, and its heated up after Playing some game or launching some Program and reserved some huge bit of memory, I just See the structcher of my laptop and Open it all cleaned it, And Then closed it and Now he Ruing smooth as I want to run it. Sorry for going off-topic.
                        When wearing a bikini, women reveal 90 % of their body... men are so polite they only look at the covered parts.

Comment

Try to contact the HP Customer Support
                          http://support.hp.com/us-en/contact-hp
                          Stay low, Go fast.
                          Kill first, Die last.
                          One shot, One kill
                          No luck, Pure skill.

Comment

You can call the engineer to fix it

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                            X