Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Denied l SPYSW4T's Re-Join application.

Are you willing to leave any current Gang/Crew/Clan that you are currently still part of to join [MM]? If the answer is no, close this application:Yes.

Your Name In-Game:SPYSW4T.

Your nickname if you get accepted in [MM]:[MM]SPYSW4T.

How should we address you (IRL name):In forums.

Your age:17.

Your gender:Male.

Your country:Egypt.

Do you play in any other servers (PM a leader if you do)? Yes i do.

Languages you understand and speak fluently (A Degree in Google Translator does not apply here):Arabic and English.

What clans are you currently affiliated with or previously from? Why are you leaving them or what does [MM] have to offer that they already don't which makes you want to consider us instead:In GamerX i was MM member.

Tell us about your experience in other clans, if possible:Friendship, teamwork, loyalty and dueling skills.

Have you been part of the leadership in any previous clans? What are some key takeaways and qualities that you have gained from it? I wasn't

Give us a brief introduction of your dueling history, when and how did you learn to duel? Since MM was in the other comminty. I was a player on 3b server then from my friend he told me how to do 2-shots till i become good with it, my life in samp is dueling with other players from diff.. clans/gangs, then i was planing to learn C-bug, i goes to 3.7 server, i make some friendship with some people then i asked to someone teach me how i do it then i trained with it till i become doing it well good.

Weapons I can efficiently use for dueling (RW/WW):Both.

Are you willing to step up to a leadership or commanding role if you were offered one in the future:Yes.

How do you think [MM] can be improved:I got fixed my computer. I tried to player in gamerx i move so fast than before and i improved my skinhits skills a bit, and i become active in server 1 hour or more, so i can improve MM with my activity in server & in forum. So please i let me other chance to become a MM member as before.

I wish if possible test me in #ttdm-3d for lagshot test and in #ttdm-3.7 for skinhits test to be easier.
    [MM]SPYSW4T

Denied.
    Reasons - Plays in a different community.
    I'm sorry mate.

Comment

Group Categories

Collapse

Murder Mob [MM]

About this Group

Type: Public
    Topics: 35
    Comments: 117

Owner

Members (2)

Latest Group Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
    X