This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• REJECTED: hAi

Elite is a nigga fuck him, burned I wanna join u guys. Peace "in" bro...

Edit:well I am just kidding in my app incase u didn't noticed, but the app itself is serious...
    Last edited by Eliteus; 19-09-16, 10:45 AM.
    Manuel[M4]:Banned by Admin CoCoReNdAn[7NA] , please wait for her Reply.
    WoooIly:From now i love all admins just CocoRindan because he is the most sucker dicks girls

Not meant to sound rude or something, but the only thing I see is you talking bout' weird stuff in TP chat, and also I never saw you ingame. Maybe once, which was a few days ago, and your name was Horny_Seven, right? I might edit my post after seeing other members' opinion, neutral.

EDIT: I think that you didn't even post your application in the correct format ...
    Last edited by Ariana_Grande; 25-08-16, 01:30 PM.

Comment

You a homie on TP chat, but I don't think the others know you too much. I mean what is the point of joining a squad when you ain't even going to be ingame to spend time with, you get me? But if you start coming on more regularly, I will vote yes, but for now it is neutral.

EDIT: Hold on, I never gave you permission to apply.

We ain't recruiting, so don't apply, any applicants will be automatically denied. Apply only if you are invited to apply.
      Last edited by Eliteus; 26-08-16, 03:10 PM.
      Please stop asking why I got my admin status removed. I chose to be demoted and there's no drama behind it.

Comment

Group Categories

Collapse

Deux Sept [27]

About this Group

for them neegs in da clan of the deux sept 27 orh clique
      Type: Invite Only
      Topics: 18
      Comments: 56

Moderators

Latest Group Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
      X