• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tp app

Username: Redcell[MM]
    Any previous names: Redcell
    IRC Nickname (if any): Redcell
    Time spent in-game (hours): 119 hours
    When wearing a bikini, women reveal 90 % of their body... men are so polite they only look at the covered parts.

[20:44:47] <@GX-20> * Redcell[MM] (ID:104) has been jailed by Blackbird (ID:80)
    Jailed you for ramming and annoying players with directional speed boost with a dump-truck.
    You shouldn't do that specially after hitting 100 hours and posting the application.

No from me.

Comment

You were just jailed for breaking rules, no from me.

Comment

Originally posted by Blackbird View Post
        Jailed you for ramming and annoying players with directional speed boost with a dump-truck.
        You shouldn't do that specially after hitting 100 hours and posting the application.

No from me.
        You just Did it Now, I just Enjoying Speed boost with Black Man he also, Doing speed boost with me with /dt We both hitting Each other But Incident he Left /dt and Fighting with rocket with some other Player, I was on my way And Accidental Ram, I was not meant to ram the continuously Like annoying Them with speed boost, I don't, I know rules, I was not disrespecting your votes Talking it beside Vote, I know rules I don't know why I do it, its Accidental And Just Did it one time on Player. Please Don't take it as Massive, I just did it one time by mistakenly I was not meant to annoy others.
        Last edited by Redcell; 28-08-16, 03:27 PM.
        When wearing a bikini, women reveal 90 % of their body... men are so polite they only look at the covered parts.

Comment

Not considering the ramming, help from your side is noticeable at times but still it isn't consistent same with your reports. By inconsistent, I mean I see you helping and reporting sometimes but other times I barely see you doing that. It's just not enough for me to trust you yet.

So you should improve and enhance everything you are already doing and you should be good enough in another few months maybe.

No from me.

Edit: Also Stefan, back last year I was denied for a rulebreak I had done a month back at the time, reasons were also similar. If TP status really is to just have fun, then why have the requirements? Of course they should be actively (not inconsistently) reporting and helping to gain this priveledge of having extra commands. Some people get it easily because we go lenient on them and others need to try so hard after so many apps and only then do they get accepted. This inequality between player to player isn't fair. So even if it is a secondary requirement, they should meet that requirement just like many other players who are penalized for not meeting a secondary requirement.

Edit2: Secondary requirements state you should have at least the basic level English, meaning you should be understandable, and honestly, born and brought up in the place where English was made, I don't understand some of the stuff he says. So slightly improving his English to an understandable basic English isn't too much to ask for especially since it is in the requirements.
          Last edited by Eliteus; 28-08-16, 12:40 PM. Reason: Edited for more "better" reasoning
          Please stop asking why I got my admin status removed. I chose to be demoted and there's no drama behind it.

Comment

Speaking fluent English isn't a requirement for TP, we have had admins that barely know English.
            The speedboost ramming can be forgiven, it can spmetimes happen on accident.
            Lastly, helping in-game is a secondary requirement. TPs are not admins, their main purpuse is to enjoy the game and have fun.

I want you all to consider what I just said in your votes. I don't know Redcell too well to determine if he would be a good TP, but some of these reasons are kind of silly. Unless the rule-breaking behavior is consistent, I wouldn't see a problem in allowing him to be TP if he helps occassionally and follows the rules.

Comment

Originally posted by Stefan View Post
              Speaking fluent English isn't a requirement for TP, we have had admins that barely know English.
              The speedboost ramming can be forgiven, it can spmetimes happen on accident.
              Lastly, helping in-game is a secondary requirement. TPs are not admins, their main purpuse is to enjoy the game and have fun.

I want you all to consider what I just said in your votes. I don't know Redcell too well to determine if he would be a good TP, but some of these reasons are kind of silly. Unless the rule-breaking behavior is consistent, I wouldn't see a problem in allowing him to be TP if he helps occassionally and follows the rules.

Admin Eliteus almost said everything in his edit but I'd like to add a few extra things.

I didn't know rules relied on levels - rules were separated into levels and sections, and for each section you must apply a special punishment. But for me; the same punishments are handed out for the rule breaker no matter what type of rule they broke (Leaving forum rules aside).
              I don't apply various punishments based on sections or what type the rule is, and it should go that way.

What's the point of trusted player status if the player can break minor rules and get no punishment? I guess the line is blurred between what a trusted player does and what they should do, I know trusted players' main purpose is to help players when needed and play the actual game too, but they are also expected to follow the rules properly and be familiar with them, and they should prioritize following the rules more than helping if you ask me.
              As a trusted player you should be more cautious when it comes to the rules, such rule breaks cannot be acceptable.

The punishment I applied recently was fair enough, this demonstrates his own inability to follow the rules as laid out and be familiar with them, so he got what he deserves; a jail as he did it intentionally.

A lot of players were denied because of a recent rule break they have committed, it would be unfair if we let this one go and leave other applicants denied.

P.S: I also don't consider myself the best at English

I hope this has cleared up all the discrepancies between the trusted player status and the requirements.

Last edited by Blackbird; 28-08-16, 06:06 PM.

Comment

Denied.

You may reapply in September the 29th, 2016.
                * PM from Vishwajit_king (ID:74) to Left (ID:31): thanks sir for rejecting my TP application
                * PM from Vishwajit_king (ID:74) to Left (ID:31): sir i love admins like u

Comment

Seems some of you misunderstood me. This isn't nazi GamerX, I don't care if some of you had to fight hard to earn TP; when it's up to me, things are different. To me, the definition of Trusted Player is a player that is trusted, by the admins/management, not to break the rules, abuse commands, and/or flame and offend others. FLUENT (key word = FLUENT) English is not a requirement for TP or for admin status, a reasonable understanding of English is, however, preferred. With the rule-breaking, a one-time offence of ramming can be forgivable, because, maybe, he wasn't aware of the rule; if it has been a constant problem then it's completely understandable. Might need to update the TP requirements to make things clearer.

Re-application date remains the same. But if I see any reason to change it, I might allow him to reapply sooner.
                  Last edited by Stefan; 31-08-16, 07:10 PM.

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                  X