Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [GAMEMODE] Spec Bug

Starting with a graphic.

I was specing guy named Cashews_is_a_pedo . Everthing went fine till he was there in game. Additionally, Elite was sitting behind him on his scooter. As soon as the GUY was banned, in no more time my spec imedialtely changed to Elite. Though he had disabled his spec but I was able see his acts.
    However, this same thing kept happening to me while specing normal players and I kept ignoring it.

Extra: Elite was not even informed when he tried to disable his spec again.

Thats all.

Agree with ATP Today I was spec a guy, Was enjoy his game-play at /wwk, And Also some breaking rules, So, I reported him I not sure, I think DAN teleport to him, Dan was driving infernus when he close to that guy which I was spec my spec camera move towards dan, Like I was spec dan, After 2 minutes its went to normal That guy which I spec before. Can't Say its a bug or Lag.

Edit: Yeah It not happens to me Every time, But Sometimes.
    Last edited by Redcell; 27-08-16, 01:56 PM.
    When wearing a bikini, women reveal 90 % of their body... men are so polite they only look at the covered parts.

Comment

This happens when there is more than one player on the same vehicle
      if the driver leave the server, your vehicle still there for a few seconds until disappears
      And if by chance there is a player in the same vehicle, the /spec will be automatically transferred to him even though admins with /spec disabled

Comment

if he was in a vehicle, that means you did spec the vehicle and when he got banned, the spec transferred to the others in vehicle.
        I just stole this signature from aliens, you like it?

Comment

This happens when there is more than one player on the same vehicle
          if the driver leave the server, your vehicle still there for a few seconds until disappears
          And if by chance there is a player in the same vehicle, the /spec will be automatically transferred to him even though admins with /spec disabled
          Ye you are right with your idea. But,whatever you mentioned above does not happen always. If it was to happen everytime while you spec someone and he/she leaves the server and your spec suddenly changes to someone other in their vehicle then I would not have considered it as a bug. However, when someone leaves the server, ultimately, you are come to your spawn with the text that Player His/HerName has left the server.

if he was in a vehicle, that means you did spec the vehicle and when he got banned, the spec transferred to the others in vehicle.
          And I couldn't understand your point of view. That is the one idea I mentioned above in the thread.
          Last edited by Rackham; 27-08-16, 02:10 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by ATP View Post
            Ye you are right with your idea. But,whatever you mentioned above does not happen always. If it was to happen everytime while you spec someone and he/she leaves the server and your spec suddenly changes to someone other in their vehicle then I would not have considered it as a bug. However, when someone leaves the server, ultimately, you are come to your spawn with the text that Player His/HerName has left the server.

And I couldn't understand your point of view. That is the one idea I mentioned above in the thread.
            I don't think it's a bug, the guy got banned so you spec the closest player near him
            I just stole this signature from aliens, you like it?

Comment

I saw him from a distance and picked ATP

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
              X