[GAMEMODE]Antilag system

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [GAMEMODE]Antilag system

First of all, I think you (the admins) should give this suggestion a lot of attention, it would be REALLY useful and I don't think there are any disadvantages about it.

Well, I've been playing in some A/D servers since 2014 and the the majority of them have this script. It's basically a script that makes EVERY SINGLE hit (from weapons) to register damage in the opponent, just as if everybody had 10 ping.

I think this would be an AMAZING update, because most of the DMers in here (or even the freeroamers) have an average ping of 230, so if those freeroamers join a DM event, it would be really helpful and useful for them, and it would make the event be a lot faster.

Also in duels, some of the players (and even me), complain about that the other player doesn't take hits.

This is why I think it should be added, I'm sorry but I can't post a video of the script working, because it would be spam.

But I think you can find one of the best anti-lag systems ever created in the SA-MP Forums. It's created by [uL]Slice.

If you see any disadvantage, please post it here.

Thanks for taking the time to read this, regards.

That suggestion would be awesome! Should be added A$AP! But how the player will receive the damage if he is laggy?

Comment

This is not an server-side, When Player join He get lags By his internet or by his pic (Fps Lag), Sometimes They Bugged and not take any damage so how, Anti-lag remove their lag While the main problem in there internet.
      When wearing a bikini, women reveal 90 % of their body... men are so polite they only look at the covered parts.

Comment

Originally posted by Redcell View Post
        When Player join He get lags By his internet or by his pic (Fps Lag), Sometimes They Bugged and not take any damage so how, Anti-lag remove their lag While the main problem in there internet.
        Originally posted by Twitch View Post
        But how the player will receive the damage if he is laggy?
        This pretty much explains it all, normally, when a hit doesn't register, it's caused by lag which is coming from the player's side which is related to their internet, an antilag-system can't prevent this as it can't fix their internet either, however, some of you probably missed a point, apart from what i said above, this system can also cause reduction of lag, i mean, i play in a server where i normally get 80-90 ping, and i should hit 4 times in a row to register only 1 HIT, so even though it maybe can't register the shots properly as it's due to the player's side, but it can high possibility that a shoot will register.

PS: Just to add an extra note, this whole thing can't apply to the normal shotgun as it's kinda doesn't register the shots, even if you got a 10 ping, the reason of this is coming from the main development of the weapon, which means that it's a part from the game itself.
        Last edited by Ahmed34; 28-08-16, 04:10 AM.

Comment

Oh please fix my internet connection +3
          Stay low, Go fast.
          Kill first, Die last.
          One shot, One kill
          No luck, Pure skill.

Comment

Originally posted by Domination View Post
            Well, I've been playing in some A/D servers since 2014 and the the majority of them have this script. It's basically a script that makes EVERY SINGLE hit (from weapons) to register damage in the opponent, just as if everybody had 10 ping.
            Possible?
            Last edited by Glator; 29-08-16, 08:18 AM.
            the 2 7 squad

Comment

Bump, any replies from admins? :v

Comment

Domination , can you give us more explain & details about this script ? even if screen shots & cut it

Comment

As far as i know that filterscript used to work on a/d servers before samp gets updated to 0.3z which comes with lagcomp enabled or disabled by server owners.

Comment

Originally posted by Adrenaline View Post
                    As far as i know that filterscript used to work on a/d servers before samp gets updated to 0.3z which comes with lagcomp enabled or disabled by server owners.
                    Well, the last time I played A/D was on a very famous A/D clan server which I won't mention... but it was like 7 months ago and 7 months ago SA-MP was at the 0.3.7 version. If any admin that scripts here (like Rick) wants this script I can look for it.

Comment

Sorry for doubleposting, but I'm currently talking with a friend that has a server (where I am an admin). We're testing the anti-lag system created by [uL]Slice and it works perfectly, I'm going to ask him for the link of the script. I'll edit this reply if I get it.

Comment

Originally posted by Domination View Post
                        Sorry for doubleposting, but I'm currently talking with a friend that has a server (where I am an admin). We're testing the anti-lag system created by [uL]Slice and it works perfectly, I'm going to ask him for the link of the script. I'll edit this reply if I get it.
                        Even if he gives you the script, gamerx does not copy or use filterscripts from other scripters. The Dev Team works only on their own projects and it's up to Rick if he wants that added or not
                        * PM from Vishwajit_king (ID:74) to Left (ID:31): thanks sir for rejecting my TP application
                        * PM from Vishwajit_king (ID:74) to Left (ID:31): sir i love admins like u

Comment

Originally posted by Left View Post
                          Even if he gives you the script, gamerx does not copy or use filterscripts from other scripters. The Dev Team works only on their own projects and it's up to Rick if he wants that added or not
                          What's up with this then?

Comment

Alright, just got the script, if anyone wants to take a look at it, click here.

Comment

This is not a GameMode, this is a FilterScript (I think this is how it is written: v) this system was added to a freeroam server and causes some bugs, like not dying in explosions or being immortal in some cases. This is designed mostly for DeathMatch closed. The same would stir, but, it is an owner's decision.
                              Los más buenos siempre caen primero.
                              Así que aprende a ser un hijo de puta de vez en cuando.

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                              X