-[MM]Ragnar-Left
    Reason: Unknown

-[MM]RaMonZ=D- Kicked
    Reason: Inactive

-[MM]Prisma-Kicked
    Reason: Inactive

-[MM]Kira- Left
    Reason: Unknown

[MM]Kenway, I don't know what kind of issues you might be facing, I know that you are active on forums. But I need active leaders in-game, we are a reformed clan, which means forums is the last thing we might care about cause a board with no members is a total joke. If you have no strong excuse for not being active in-game you can consider this as a warning for inactivity.

Feel free to apply if you want to rejoin.
    Last edited by Shadow; 30-08-16, 03:11 PM.
    picture sharing

You might be having a wrong information about who's active, I've been playing every single day for at least 1 hour.

My score keeps increasing everyday but the most curious thing is that I never saw you at GX.

Sometimes timezones doesn't help to see who is active & who's not.

Comment

Originally posted by Kenway View Post
      You might be having a wrong information about who's active, I've been playing every single day for at least 1 hour.

My score keeps increasing everyday but the most curious thing is that I never saw you at GX.

Sometimes timezones doesn't help to see who is active & who's not.
      I active almost 6 to 12 hours in Gamerx I never seen you game, These days, And Also, [MM]Prisma Change his name to [MM]Ash. Check [MM]Sawnoffgirl Also, If she not showup, She Also Be kicked by Leaders.
      When wearing a bikini, women reveal 90 % of their body... men are so polite they only look at the covered parts.

Comment

Originally posted by Redcell View Post
        I active almost 6 to 12 hours in Gamerx I never seen you game, These days, And Also, [MM]Prisma Change his name to [MM]Ash. Check [MM]Sawnoffgirl Also, If she not showup, She Also Be kicked by Leaders.
        I'm proud to see you are spending all your day at GX but people have to work to pay some bills.

Now, what's the point of wasting 6 or 12 hours of my life, if all members we used to had were kicked out?

Also since Lucky posted his introduction, never saw him again in game.

Comment

I would like to apologize for that warning, I was indeed wrongly informed about your activity. I'm not asking you to be online for 6 hours or so , 1 hour is pretty enough. Thanks and sorry again.
          picture sharing

Comment

Originally posted by Kenway View Post
            I'm proud to see you are spending all your day at GX but people have to work to pay some bills.

Now, what's the point of wasting 6 or 12 hours of my life, if all members we used to had were kicked out?

Also since Lucky posted his introduction, never saw him again in game.
            Lucky is Just come back, I not say you to active like me but still, I understand you have alot of work to do in real life, But I just saying I never saw you that before I saw you last time.
            When wearing a bikini, women reveal 90 % of their body... men are so polite they only look at the covered parts.

Comment

Group Categories

Collapse

Murder Mob [MM]

About this Group

Type: Public
            Topics: 35
            Comments: 117

Owner

Members (2)

Latest Group Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
            X