About MM reload.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• About MM reload.

Hello everyone, I know that this topic is a little bit late, however, it's necessary. In this topic I will answer some FAQs about MM.

Q1- Why did you "reload" MM?
    A1- Because we had a lack of members and a little bit of chaos inside the clan.

Q2- But why did you not form a totally new clan?
    A2- MM was formed 6 years ago, the clan was made by friends and it has grown into something more like a family. The [MM] tag represents our long-term friendship and therefore we are trying to keep it alive, allowing other members to carry on with our will for a long-live undying clan.

Q3- What's your goal?
    A3- Our goal is to achieve the so called "Golden Era" of the clan which had taken place once before in the clan, however, we are aiming for the next level of the Golden Era. We are willing to recruit and accept professional,mature,loyal and active members. We have pretty more future plans for the clan, and they will be ready to take place once we achieve a certain amount of members within the clan

Q4- Why would I join the clan?
    A4- Because, the idea of joining a clan with a number of high leveled mature active members sounds pretty awesome, that's beside the friendship bond we are trying to achieve between all our members. If the clan succeed at the first few steps, we will be going through something more professional, plans have been made but are not to be shared, but we can guarantee a pretty exciting future. If you were one of the first 10 members joining the clan, you will have a higher chance of becoming a future leader.

Q5- What are the requirements to join the clan?
    A5- As I mentioned before, we are looking for professional , mature , active and loyal members. If you find that you have some skills at Sawnoff or some special skills at WW weapons feel free to apply. Also, if you have a special skill such as scripting or so you can also feel free to apply.

Q6- How to earn a rank in the clan?
    A6- We are planning for a new system that has nothing to do with personal decisions of the leaders, however , it will not be published before we have at least 15 active members.

If you have any other questions, you can ask them in this very same topic. Good luck!

Note:
    **If you are a player from the old clan's community we no longer hold any restrictions against you, feel free to apply considering the following conditions.
    1- You are expected to leave the old community joining our new one, or at least , spending more time in ours.
    2- You are expected to be active, inactivity was one of the reasons that forced us to reload the clan.
    3- Returning back doesn't mean you will also get your rank back.
    4- Your skills are expected to meet the required level.
    Last edited by Shadow; 30-08-16, 03:09 PM.
    picture sharing

A pretty great description about our clan that also reflects the reality. It's been a long ride and still long to go together. It may not exactly sound right coming from an inactive like myself haha, however whatever I do I always end up browsing and looking how our clan's going. We had our ups and downs, arguments and agreements. Times change, people change and situations change, people left and came back or even leaders stepped out and returned to their duties, but one thing remained the same : Unity. As Shadow said, whatever we did we always ended up comng back to each other . Many might see all this leadership changing from person to person as a bad thing, but I believe this is what kept us alive. Each and every leader did their best and had their own ideas and perceptions. They've put their personality in the clan's structure, and with each person that had their hands on the leadership, made it better. Proof that everyone that took part of the leadership weren't there just for the power, they were there because they wanted to make the Mob better and that's exactly what they did. Adaptation has always been one of our strongest points and will always be.

I wish the best of luck to our fruitful clan, and I love the idea of expanding to other communities. We should make our forum a little more active when that time comes.

We still have a wonderful future up ahead, so aim high like we always did!

Comment

Group Categories

Collapse

Murder Mob [MM]

About this Group

Type: Public
    Topics: 35
    Comments: 116

Owner

Members (2)

Latest Group Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
    X