X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sorry for writing again, but I just have to point out that I was told this:

Originally posted by lorsimon View Post
    I like that you're not being a fake person as you still keep your own personality which is a "jokeable" one, but you never take it too far and stay within the limits.

Some people think that to be Trusted Players, they have to totally change their personality and turn into a "serious" person and that's totally wrong. If you have sense of humor and you like to joke etc. you don't need to be fake and start acting serious just to get a status as you're just not being yourself. The thing is to know well the limits and respect them. There is a big difference between being a jokeable person and being a troll asshole.
    Glator has never even been close to being a 'troll asshole'

Never have I seen Glator go above the limits. Also believe it or not, I and many admins and TP's were worse as TP's. Also MOST current TP's go too far with their jokes, some seem like 9 year old kids goofing off yet they keep their Trusted Player status and Glator can't.

About being double faced, I'd like to say that also MOST current TP's meet all the requirements of being a trusted player (helpful, active, reporting etc) but at the same time they have a dark side ie. back chatting etc (You guys may know who I am referring to). This is the case with many TP's just being serious one time, suddenly they joke around. In fact I used to do this and still do, I only joke around when the homies are on, when they aren't I am silent, helping as a TP (being serious) and checking reports as an admin (also being serious whilst the homies come ingame). Another reason maybe mood swings, youngsters ranging from late teens to young adults can have mood swings and this is a natural biological process which we can't control.

In my eyes, Glator fulfills every requirement of being a TP, yet his character of being double faced is being questioned meanwhile most the TP's and even some admins are double sides chatting shit behind peoples backs. I've also seen behaviour from TP's that are much more outrageous than Glator's 'arrogant' behaviour.

But hey, I am not trying crap on your votes, I just wanted to 'bump' I guess, saying that he is (idk if he is) just like every other TP if he is being double sided. (Not saying he is)

Edit: The only real 'mistake' he made was asking for demotion, but with that he got a perfect reply for it:

I'd like to see you banned from the TP section if you ask for a demotion again. Think twice.
    Last edited by Eliteus; 04-09-16, 06:31 PM.
    Please stop asking why I got my admin status removed. I chose to be demoted and there's no drama behind it.

Comment

Originally posted by Blackbird View Post
      If it is your desire to be promoted, then why you asked for demotion? I know it is your personal decision, but if someone wants something they won't drop it off then ask for it again.
      Trusted player status isn't everything in GamerX, the status is given to people who gained admins' trust, yet 3 of the admins (Probably more who haven't voted/don't want to vote yet) don't trust you, why would you become a trusted player if some admins are not trusting you?

I forced him to apply. Actually, I was going to set him back to TP myself but Delija said he had to re-apply for it. It's a long story as to why he asked to be demoted and if you want to know, you can message me on IRC and I shall let you know

Most if not all TP's and Admins currently on the server are double faced. I can name some if you want but that'll just cause more issues. I find all the reasons stated by you to be invalid not even kidding and I don't think that's a reason to vote no. If you wanna talk about fake double faced people, you should really consider demoting half of the current TP and Admin team. Everyone is fake, trust me.

If you honestly believe that the things you mentioned is a reason to vote no for Glator, one of the most helpful and active player on the server, then I think the current TP system is stupid and I for one am never going to vote again. Its just not fair.
      Last edited by Jafri; 04-09-16, 06:15 PM.

Comment

lol you guys are totally mistaken what is the meaning of "double-faced", please guys read my post carefully so you understand what I mean with that word, looks like you just read the first word and rushed with the post.

I guess I need to explain it even further, double-faced is one person but with two various faces, who acts differently depending on the situation, he may act friendly with you for his personal gain and then switch to another one and finish the fake relation he made after he gets what he wants.

And you are also mistaken that my vote is invalid, why I mentioned "double-face" because these type of people tend to make mistakes when they fail to disguise, many TPs have been demoted because of switching their faces, you already know the example, Jafri.

The reason why I voted no is because I don't want this mistake to appear again, there are many double faced players I'm tired of seeing them.

And yes, you didn't lie, there are many admins currently on the server who have two obvious faces, they are so obvious and known.

I wish you get my point, it has been explained more than 3 times (and more than 50 times in the admin chat), I wish you get the point

Vote stays the same, obviously no.

Originally posted by Glator View Post
        When needed? Needed for what?..as a TP i cant find why i would need someone? I mean all i had to do was scan for hackers and just help like usual on main chat (No i didn't create an squad to share report to each other), and its really stupid if you gonna say i did that to lure out their cookies, hell. And now that after i resigned and i am me what do you think i need..their cakes this time? Jesus.
        Last edited by Blackbird; 04-09-16, 07:11 PM.

Comment

I've asked you to show me proof of how or why you think he's double faced countless times now in admin chat but unfortunately you've still shown nothing... I hope you understand that your vote plays a vital part in determining the future of this application and that voting no simply because you "think" that he's double faced is not fair to him or any future applicant. He's worked extremely hard and for what? To get judged by Admins who "think" he's double faced and will cause problems in the future? That's not up to him and its not his fault what you might think lol

I've said it before and I'll say it again, he's not double faced. If anything, he's one of the few people who's going to have the decency to call you out if they think they're being wronged. If you still believe he's double faced, at least back up your claim with some sort of evidence lol. You already know why he was demoted and if you think that makes him double faced, then you're clearly in the wrong because he had a legitimate reason to give up and ask for demotion.

Comment

Lol seriously asking for proof? Please read my posts AGAIN if you can, and carefully! You're missing a lot. Double-face doesn't need a visual proof if you're going to vote, I already explained what double-face is (That is kind of "proof"), when you act as a friend but you are another person just for personal gain... Dude come on now it's 4 times.....

I noticed something in this application, if an admin "thinks" the player "deserves" the status and voted yes, the rest MUST vote yes, if you vote no you will receive a rain of posts with obsolete arguments and "friend-defending/protecting" just like in sheep herd even if their argument is obsolete and yours is valid. You must follow the herder as other sheep, you can't vote no otherwise you're "wrong", as an admin voted yes. Pff.

Just to let you know, my vote won't change no matter what you will tell, if you don't agree it's not my mistake I'm confident, I don't need your posts to correct my opinion or to convince me to change my vote, nah.

It is obvious trusted players recently are picked out of favouritism.

Won't post any further replies, if you post something and need the answer, read my previous posts, I'm tired of explaining.

Will keep the vote as negative.
            Last edited by Blackbird; 04-09-16, 07:35 PM.

Comment

Closed.

Management team will decide if the application will be accepted or denied.

Reason why its being closed is because you people can't accept votes of others. And we all will have a discussion about this on our private forum/channel.

Comment

Management has decided to accept the application.

Everyone is allowed to joke as much as they want as long as it's in limits and friends accept or are aware of the jokes. We do not expect anyone to change their behavior for the TP Status as lorsimon has said in the quote. It's not the sense of it. Just be yourself.

All in all I gotta agree with all the other positive votes other administrators gave.

Regards, Leftie
                * PM from Vishwajit_king (ID:74) to Left (ID:31): thanks sir for rejecting my TP application
                * PM from Vishwajit_king (ID:74) to Left (ID:31): sir i love admins like u

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                X