Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wallshooting

Hey there.

I'm going to start a short guide of something called "Wallshooting" since I find that as a very important thing to know when it comes to DM (mostly TDM/Siege Events & duels / inside an interior or outside).

Wallshooting is shortly stated as shooting your enemy and being able to give him damage while you're in cover yourself (mostly over 80% of your skin). The only thing that should be out of the wall is the centre of your crosshair. When they're standing up, aim for their arm as it's the visible part of their body, if they're crouching then you should aim for their knee. Try to have a cooldown between each shot, thus making your shots more accurate. Have in mind that wallshooting might take a lot of practice just like c-bug, good racing skills etc. It honestly depends on you, this might take a few days, weeks or even months to learn.

The most important part is to take cover at all times to avoid getting damage from the other player(s) and in worst case die. Patience is the key to survive in a wallshooting duel, since a big majority of the players who joins the Siege/TDM events don't know about wallshooting and they're very unpatient. Also, players who knows about wallshooting mostly have problems with taking cover and being able to give the other player damage at the same time, but its still not impossible to give damage when you're not 100% in cover.

Here's a few edited screenshots taken with a few friends of mine, dueling each other, wallshooting. Have in mind that you're not supposed to stand like in the screenshots below, this is just to show that its still possible to give the other player damage, but at the same time, you're taking damage as well, which also depends on the other player so you have to be careful.

Here's three other screenshots of how you're supposed to stand and take cover, not the best ones but give it a shoot.

Thanks for reading, hope you might find some interest in learning this.

To be honest i didnt read the whole thing but i think your picture says everything u want to say. Thats quite an interesting trick for those who dont know ( including me ) . Good job frnd !
    sigpic

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
    X