Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

are there any free places for spectators??
    due to Big massive differrent time zone (GMT+7), i can't get the tickets to go to stadium.
    and please... Make a Record. for Every match (Hightlights is enough)

in my time zone. this match schedule will be like this. im sure will miss that last match.
    .Wednesday..|...Thor's day...|.....Friday.......|
    ...Thor's day..|.....FriDay......|....Saturday....|
    17:00=00:00 | 17:00=00:00 | 18:00=01:00 |
    18:00=01:00 | 18:00=01:00 | 19:00=02:00 |
    22:00=05:00 | 20:00=03:00 |

Unless im a Vampire. im not gonna miss it.

However , changing the schedule that has been set will spoil the mood of the participants who had been prepared for battle.
    so. yeah, Record please. (highlights is enough.)

ps: i hope More player will be spectating at That time. cuz Most of players is Active at Afternoon (morning in Greenwich)
    Edit.and Ps: its Just a Sugesstion to record that Match.
    Last edited by ANWAR; 20-09-16, 03:39 PM.
    just drift

Comment

Originally posted by ANWAR View Post
      are there any free places for spectators??
      due to Big massive differrent time zone (GMT+7), i can't get the tickets to go to stadium.
      and please... Make a Record. for Every match (Hightlights is enough)

in my time zone. this match schedule will be like this. im sure will miss that last match.
      .Wednesday..|...Thor's day...|.....Friday.......|
      ...Thor's day..|.....FriDay......|....Saturday....|
      17:00=00:00 | 17:00=00:00 | 18:00=01:00 |
      18:00=01:00 | 18:00=01:00 | 19:00=02:00 |
      22:00=05:00 | 20:00=03:00 |

Unless im a Vampire. im not gonna miss it.

However , changing the schedule that has been set will spoil the mood of the participants who had been prepared for battle.
      so. yeah, Record please. (highlights is enough.)

ps: i hope More player will be spectating at That time. cuz Most of players is Active at Afternoon (morning in Greenwich)
      Edit.and Ps: its Just a Sugesstion to record that Match.
      Owner of the event has school and stuff in the timezone that you requested I think. You should try stay up longer maybe on the Friday. Plus many players taking place such as myself are closer to GMT 0 (As a result of a lot of players in today's matches).
      Please stop asking why I got my admin status removed. I chose to be demoted and there's no drama behind it.

Comment

Sorry Guys, i think i will not be able to be online at 18:00 (GMT 0) neither any other time of the day because i have many important things and stuff to do, can you please change the date?

18:00 is 20:00

6:00 PM means 8:00 PM here.
        can you set the time to 2:00 AM or later? because i always have free time 12:00+ AM (i.e. 22:00+ GMT 0) please ?
        if other challengers on this time agree?
        Stay low, Go fast.
        Kill first, Die last.
        One shot, One kill
        No luck, Pure skill.

Comment

Some stuff that has changed:
          • Jafri has a new team-mate Nancy
          • Pacific and fireken have been put together since their partners(Nick and Gengar) did not show up.
          • The current games that dates we have set, will stay like that. In the next round, we will set a timer for every match so there will be no problems with time zone differences. Reason is that in some countries there is daylight saving time which basically screwed everything up last night.

Also
          • Read the ''Things to follow'' before entering a match. So many people said they read it when they really didn't.
          • When you can't be there to play, send me a message on forums or just find another way inform me. Not showing up is a dick move and disrespectful to the hosts and other players since the game will delay because of that.

EDIT: If you can, come like 10 mins earlier when your match is about to start.
          Last edited by Rebel; 22-09-16, 05:46 PM.

Comment

• As mentioned in the previous post, from now on there will be timers for every match.
            • As there has been so many changes of teams, i won't even bother bringing them all out.
            • HeartBeat will be the judge if me/batcold are not around and he is.
            • Ariana_Grande and Beats have been sent straight to semi-finals as none of the participants in the last game have messaged me back. Hope you all understand.

Our apologies for changing the dates and teams so much. It's the only way to run this event as a lot of people are not showing up or can't play because of personal reasons.
            Sorry for any inconvenience.

Comment

Timers have been updated!

Comment

i want join
                Your in-game name: TheOneShooT Your time zone: GMT 5:30+Extra info: (optional) ...I wanna join
                Last edited by Pirate; 15-10-16, 09:05 PM. Reason: learn to edit your post next time

Comment

And the event is over! after 2 damn months
                  The winners are SaxBoy and Panzehir
                  Thank you everyone who participated and special thanks to those who showed up in time.
                  Hosting this event was a headache and i will never do it again in the future.
                  However i will start working on a new event, which will be organized a bit better so the event wont take so long.

Once again, thank you all, who participated in the event!

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                  X