This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [NOT BUG] Slots

Making new thread for this looks weird tho.....

Slots /l 90 and / 89 are saved on the same location.

Admin Choice I think, They can Save them where they want to be.
    When wearing a bikini, women reveal 90 % of their body... men are so polite they only look at the covered parts.

Comment

Redcell said very rightly, its admin choice they can save anything what the want in that slots.sometime there is no place at all and after sometime there is some different places its just keep getting change its up to admins how they like to save etc you can tell to any admin if you want to get that change there is nothing like a suggestion in it its useless in my eyes.

Orignally posted by ATP
      Making new thread for this looks weird tho...

anyhow hope you got it.
      Last edited by Muaaz; 11-09-16, 11:35 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by ATP View Post
        Making new thread for this looks weird tho.....

Slots /l 90 and / 89 are saved on the same location.
        its admins choice or may be mistakenly
        I dont think its admins choice to save 2 admins saved load postion with two no. For same place its useless
        i think its by mistake happened not only /l 90.
        /l 139, /l 140 are both also for warehouse.. but its a bit different
        I hope admins will fix /l 89 if its mistakenly done.
        Thnx for suggesting
        Last edited by MAYANK; 11-09-16, 12:18 PM.

Comment

It is a bug actually. Last time server got refresh, all number slots became number minus one.
          Example, /L 112 become /L 111, /L 135 become /L 134.
          Some more "important" slots are still with the same number (/L 8, /L 69, interiors at /L 31 to /L 42) but the less importants had "lost" one number.
          As well, /L 90 become /L 89 and /L 91 become /L 90, /L 140 become /L 139.
          But, then, an admin checked it and just put back /L 90 and /L 140 to the already known places (near bar girl and warehouse) and I forgot (you just don't cared) the fact that the L with one number less.
          Then, there are those /L to the same places.

Comment

Originally posted by Pacific View Post
            It is a bug actually. Last time server got refresh, all number slots became number minus one.
            Example, /L 112 become /L 111, /L 135 become /L 134.
            Some more "important" slots are still with the same number (/L 8, /L 69, interiors at /L 31 to /L 42) but the less importants had "lost" one number.
            As well, /L 90 become /L 89 and /L 91 become /L 90, /L 140 become /L 139.
            But, then, an admin checked it and just put back /L 90 and /L 140 to the already known places (near bar girl and warehouse) and I forgot (you just don't cared) the fact that the L with one number less.
            Then, there are those /L to the same places.
            Dude in what sense does it seem to be a bug??
            What you already have saved in scripts after restart it will obviously restore what was set in scripts.
            Anyway, /sl is admin command so whatever place they choose they just use the command.

Comment

It is a bug actually. slots are still with the same number (/L 8, /L 69)
              I believe may be it can be a bug but @@ explain me from where u can see these position (/l 8, /l 69) are same.
              ??????
              I know these 2 no. Is for medic but not same both diffrent.
              But /l 89 and /l 90 is exactly same postion saved.....
              Last edited by MAYANK; 11-09-16, 11:34 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by ATP View Post
                Dude in what sense does it seem to be a bug??
                What you already have saved in scripts after restart it will obviously restore what was set in scripts.
                Anyway, /sl is admin command so whatever place they choose they just use the command.
                Last time server got refresh, all number slots became number minus one.
                This way

Originally posted by ManofSteel View Post
                explain me from where u can see these position (/l 8, /l 69) are same.
                ??????
                Some more "important" slots are still with the same number (/L 8, /L 69, interiors at /L 31 to /L 42)
                same number
                same number

Comment

There is no bug, slots get cleared and saved again all the time by admins.. sometimes one place might be saved twice on accident.

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                  X