Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [GAMEMODE] Little Suggestion for Chase

Hi,

I m here to suggest to enable /wheels command for chase. It works in races even so why not in chase.

Shortcuts: i.e. /ow , /vw , /dw etc

Edit:: I m not creating another thread for other suggestion
    I have another suggeston too but it is for race which is /race id. Briefly: I want to suggest that players should be able to use /cc command while they are in 1vs1 race (/race id). When We use /cc when in race it says you cant call your vehicle in virtual world. As /cc command works with normal world races so it would also be the best if we were able to use /cc command in 1vs1 race.

Thanks,
    Regards ATP.
    Last edited by Rackham; 12-09-16, 12:22 PM.

Hm.. Its Good, One Suggestion from me for You. Think All Suggestion you want to Suggest to Gamerx, Then Create one Thread and Post it There.
    When wearing a bikini, women reveal 90 % of their body... men are so polite they only look at the covered parts.

Comment

Originally posted by ATP View Post
      Hi,

I m here to suggest to enable /wheels command for chase. It works in races even so why not in chase.

Shortcuts: i.e. /ow , /vw , /dw etc
      Yeah, i agree with this.

I have another suggeston too but it is for race which is /race id. Briefly: I want to suggest that players should be able to use /cc command while they are in 1vs1 race (/race id). When We use /cc when in race it says you cant call your vehicle in virtual world. As /cc command works with normal world races so it would also be the best if we were able to use /cc command in 1vs1 race.
      Yes, agree with this even though it may not be needed in races, but it's ok.

Thanks,
      Regards ATP.
      Adenosine triphosphate.
      Last edited by Ahmed34; 12-09-16, 02:35 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by ATP
        Hi,

I have another suggestion for GamerX and again I m not creating new thread for it as it would seem like spam and I dont want any of the admins to get mad at me for a reason.

Suggestion: I am suggesting that player objects (pobs /pobhelp or just /cpo id command) should be disabled for the players who are typing /rt (with the exception of RT Leader/who types /rts) to join road trip. It becomes really disturbing while pgoo exists and someone places their own created objects. This makes for players hard to find goos as those niggas are abusing those player object command (/cpo id). This was a brief description about my suggestion.

Thanks.
        What You say If Road tripper make a Pgoo in Air, Its very difficult to take them, While using car or Pumping up Horn key. Yeah I don't say you are wrong You also Right cause Some Make trouble By Using Different Holding object or Creating Objects. I have another Suggestion, As vehicle Collision is Disabled in Road trip, Only when We are in Car, Or Just Driving it. So I think Enable Collision Also Who are on foot And Trying to get pgoo, Its Really annoying When you Get First At 100 cookies pgoo, When You get out of vehicle Some Idiot Come from Behind and Ram you While He Using Speed boost. and Some Other Player Take it.
        When wearing a bikini, women reveal 90 % of their body... men are so polite they only look at the covered parts.

Comment

I suggest that admin must add /h command in chase too plzz
          Feeling Lonely? http://a.top4top.net/i_5d9879f1f60.gif лллл Try this

Comment

Originally posted by Boss View Post
            I suggest that admin must add /h command in chase too plzz
            Hydraulics wont be of much use in chase as you have to just drive for whole of the time when you are in the chase.
            Anyway, if added it will be good.
            Last edited by Rackham; 20-09-16, 01:41 PM.

Comment

The chase system will get improved in the next updates, thats what Rick said. It was just the first release of something new and will be improved after a while.

I'll leave this open for more chase suggestions/additions to it.
              * PM from Vishwajit_king (ID:74) to Left (ID:31): thanks sir for rejecting my TP application
              * PM from Vishwajit_king (ID:74) to Left (ID:31): sir i love admins like u

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
              X