X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GamerX Stat Tracker [GST] - V1.0 - Last Updated: 13/09/2016

Hello Everyone,

Introduction
    I am excited to announce a new part of my website, which can be accessed using this link...
    http://www.discoloured.co.uk

In the past I have used my 'discoloured' website to host the GFL (GamerX Fighting League) event. Since then, I have aimed to continue adding to my website by providing further features which indirectly aid the GamerX community. So, this is my newest feature...

GamerX Stat Tracker
    The GamerX Stats Tracker can be accessed here - it can be used to keep track of your GamerX stats on a monthly basis, with simple stat analysis tools to determine how many additional kills you've got that month, or how much time you've had ingame so far for a particular month. It can be used for multiple purposes, but the main one is of course keeping track of your stats progress, although other uses include activity verification (for example; if someone creates a Trusted Player application, and admins want to see how active the player has been in the last couple of months, they can use my website to see how many hours they've accrued in the last month or two).

Usage
    To use the GamerX Stat Tracker, go to the website and scroll down to the Search Panel. From there, type in the name of the player you want to analyse the stats of (try your own name! - many players are currently not included on the database, message me to get added). When you type in a players name, some suggestions should appear below of existing users in the database... click one of those for ease. Press the Search Icon (or hit enter) and then scroll to the next Panel (Stats Panel). In this panel, you can look at the searched players stats for each month, and each time it shows the incremented value from the previous month. Next, check out the searched players chat history in the last Panel (Chat History Panel).

Current features
    • Stat tracking and stat comparisons (per month).
    • Chat history (per day).
    • Custom GamerX forum signature bars.
    • User and server-wide heatmaps.
    • Intuitive calendar for looking at day-specific statistics such as day server-wide heatmaps and day irc history logs.

Planned features
    • Improve all error messages (such as 'no user found' - to look better and to be more informative).
    • Add 'Challenge' system (to be explained later).
    • Add login capabilities (for the challenge system).

Getting included
    You may have noticed that your username may not yet be part of the GamerX Stat Tracker database (which can be found out by searching for your name using the website). If this is the case, you can get yourself added by posting a reply on this thread and/or private messaging me with your username

Latest Updates
    Read...
    1. http://forum.gamerxserver.com/showth...ll=1#post66609 (Custom signature bars)
    2. http://forum.gamerxserver.com/showth...ll=1#post66965 (Heat maps)
    3. http://forum.gamerxserver.com/showth...ll=1#post67111 (Misc)
    4. http://forum.gamerxserver.com/showth...ll=1#post67605 (Website V1.2)
    5. http://forum.gamerxserver.com/showth...ll=1#post70421 (Website V1.3)
    6. http://forum.gamerxserver.com/showth...ll=1#post71183 (Website V1.4)

Last edited by DiscolouredFrog; 04-02-17, 10:56 AM. Reason: Updates

Evil_Boss[M4], and very nice work you told me in start that you are working on it. Looking extreemly intresting thank you frog bro the only thing i felt bad about it it shows only *One side message* and some people can get it wrong as it shows only one side message it can look weird you know.. hope you improve it and add whole chat history something.
    Last edited by Muaaz; 15-09-16, 10:10 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Evil_Boss View Post
      Evil_Boss[M4], and very nice work you told me in start that you are working on it. Looking extreemly intresting thank you frog bro
      Thanks for your positive feedback.
      I have added your username to the database, it will start collecting IRC logs nows. It will take some time before you can use the stat comparison effectively, since your username is new to the database and therefore you haven't got a long stat history yet.

Comment

This seems creepy as hell, but anyways add my name please : Pedro

Comment

ManofSteel add me pls

Comment

Originally posted by Pedro View Post
            This seems creepy as hell, but anyways add my name please : Pedro
            You was added to the database some time ago, you have some stats recorded already which is good!

Originally posted by ManofSteel View Post
            ManofSteel add me pls
            I've added you now. Your stats should be tracked from now on, have fun!

Comment

Dodo[M4]
              A question, if a player who is in the database and changed his name, his name that is typed in the search is changed and the stats is continued automatically?
              Btw, i liked the website design
              "I'm still playing the game, having a great time."

Jason Giambi

Comment

Its a nice tool, i like it!!

Nice job

Comment

Originally posted by Dodo View Post
                  Dodo[M4]
                  A question, if a player who is in the database and changed his name, his name that is typed in the search is changed and the stats is continued automatically?
                  Btw, i liked the website design
                  Added.
                  Good question... unfortunately I have to manage adding and changing all player usernames in the database manually. If a player changes their ingame name, I have to change it manually in the database. Fortunately, I have a field in the database table which tells me if it could find the players username in the GamerX database last time it tried updating the stats, so if a players name has changed, I will find it easy to detect and fix. And thanks for the positive feedback, more to come soon.
                  Last edited by DiscolouredFrog; 13-09-16, 10:49 PM.

Comment

What if I want my name/ information removed from your database?

Would be nice if you could do that for me.

Comment

Originally posted by Maze View Post

Honestly, same... after reading the type of shit I say in chat I'd rather not have people compile that shit lol inb4 I'm demoted and range banned in 2 days

Comment

I would like to get added, my current nickname is Domination[27].

Thank you

Comment

Originally posted by Maze View Post

Originally posted by Jafri View Post
                          Honestly, same... after reading the type of shit I say in chat I'd rather not have people compile that shit lol inb4 I'm demoted and range banned in 2 days
                          It's a shame that you want to be removed from the database, and I think it'd be really cool for you to be able to look back in a year or two's time and see what you said years ago (e.g. now). However, if you request it, I will reluctantly oblige, though only admins will be able to request to have their names removed from the database. Considering all the stuff that is displayed on my website is public information and quite easy to get hold of by other means I see no need to have your name removed, but I respect your wish. Bare in mind, that once I remove your name from the database, old stat records cannot be retrieved if you want to be added again later.

Removed Jafri and Maze.

Originally posted by Domination View Post
                          I would like to get added, my current nickname is Domination[27].

Thank you
                          Hello friend. Thank you for providing your username, you're now added!
                          Last edited by DiscolouredFrog; 14-09-16, 07:44 AM.

Comment

Good Jobe Frog , Keep up , and Add me ! : Cpt.Tall[ATM]

Comment

yeah Good job frog looks nice
                              add me : [ATM]MaxSafy
                              I always stand out,
                              So people can call me Outstanding..

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                              X