This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• top10

We only can see top10 in the current race , when it ends we can't see our best time ...
    please create a command like /racetop10 [RACE NAME] or any cmd like that to help us too see our best time in any race top10 list.
    (sorry for my bad english)

thank you.

In racing only first position matters, being 2 or 3rd isn't even a big deal. It is not really needed. Who wants to see top 10 racers of a single race!!

Comment

There is what you need here!
      But no ingame, in GamerX website.
      GamerX Racers2, this page is made after the race huge update.
      Type in the Search field the race name to get all the top10 records for that race, OR type the player name to see all the records this player owns with their positions.
      So, it is not needed ingame.
      EDIT:
      Originally posted by Pacific View Post
      He means the top10 of all times, the 10 fastest times.

And I think it is not usual as there are hundreds of races in GX and to put times of them all would be impossible or too long. Unnecessary. You can check the times of any race here
      Btw Pacific, this was the old records in the old race system before the records got earsed and the top10 feature released.

EDIT2:
      Originally posted by PpkL View Post
      Bro , if you racing alone and finish it , you can't see /top10 ... cuz top10 only can be used in the current race , if you break or want to see how the time missed to break a record , you can't see , my opnion it is not a bad idea.
      Read the replies sir :c.
      Go to This link and insert the race name to find the top10 for this race.
      Last edited by Dodo; 14-09-16, 04:19 PM.
      "I'm still playing the game, having a great time."

Jason Giambi

Comment

Originally posted by Umair_Umd View Post
        In racing only first position matters, being 2 or 3rd isn't even a big deal. It is not really needed. Who wants to see top 10 racers of a single race!!
        He means the top10 of all times, the 10 fastest times.

And I think it is not usual as there are hundreds of races in GX and to put times of them all would be impossible or too long. Unnecessary. You can check the times of any race here

Comment

Bro , if you racing alone and finish it , you can't see /top10 ... cuz top10 only can be used in the current race , if you break or want to see how the time missed to break a record , you can't see , my opnion it is not a bad idea.

Edit:
          Originally posted by Dodo View Post
          Read the replies sir :c.
          Go to This link and insert the race name to find the top10 for this race.
          bro , always entering on the forum to see my top races , its annoying don't you think? you guys say " not necessary " ofc you aren't a racer , i will not reply it anymore, admin put this idea if he wants , bye.
          Last edited by mind; 14-09-16, 04:23 PM.

Comment

Você é brasileiro né? Vou falar em PT mesmo. Você pode olhar antes da corrida começar, ver qual tempo é necessário para conseguir um recorde e depois, ver quanto faltou ou em quanto tempo você bateu um dos recordes. Você tem 40 segundos antes da corrida começar, então tem tempo pra você ver e gravar.

Comment

Originally posted by Pacific View Post
              Você é brasileiro né? Vou falar em PT mesmo. Você pode olhar antes da corrida começar, ver qual tempo é necessário para conseguir um recorde e depois, ver quanto faltou ou em quanto tempo você bateu um dos recordes. Você tem 40 segundos antes da corrida começar, então tem tempo pra você ver e gravar.
              sim , sou brasileiro e vou te explicar brasileiramente ...
              Você é o único na corrida , bateu um record ou chegou perto do record , por exemplo bateu o 3° record , você quer saber quanto faltou os tempos entre o segundo e o primeiro , no /top10 você não pode mais ver por que a corrida acabou , não acho desnecessário criar um comando como /racetop10 [NOME] , acho desnecessário um servidor grande como GamerX , players ter que fica dando alt tab pra ficar vendo os records pelo fórum , é um comando adicional , dizem que não necessário por que não correm , não batem record toda hora , por isso é desnecessário para vocês, tchau.

Comment

I translated your comments and I believe that I understood Gabriel's point, as he already explained in his first post. Gabriel, we got a link where you can visit to check all the top 10 records on any race, but I can understand that it might be annoying to visit the forum every time just to check the records of a race. I wouldn't mind if this gets accepted so we can check the top 10 records on every race in-game, that would be amazing and without a doubt, very useful and something that may be needed. Trust me, there is people who cares about race records, and the part of "There's not a lot of racers in GamerX" is entirely up in the air.

Link: http://gamerxserver.com/Racers2.php

Comment

I know i have no rights to talk here (since people don't like me here of my stupid reply), i just wanna say that the the idea was already discussed when this /top10 is added... Simply the reason mentioned by Rick is because technical limit with the database memory and operation/process, which in the website can be implemented much efficient. Sorry if i'm wrong, probably Rick will explain more about it if you still wont trust me/dislike my post here... soon i'll delete it.
                  Last edited by Robo; 15-09-16, 08:56 AM.
                  KVIrc User

Comment

Originally posted by Robo_N1X View Post
                    I know i have no rights to talk here (since people don't like me here of my stupid reply), i just wanna say that the the idea was already discussed when this /top10 is added... Simply the reason mentioned by Rick is because technical limit with the database memory and operation/process, which in the website can be implemented much efficient. Sorry if i'm wrong, probably Rick will explain more about it if you still wont trust me/dislike my post here... soon i'll delete it.
                    if no one likes you , i like you :3

#topic: if database have problems with limit , its okey , i just think annoying to enter in forum always for see a record maked in specified race ^^

Comment

if no one likes you , i like you :3

#topic: if database have problems with limit , its okey , i just think annoying to enter in forum always for see a record maked in specified race ^^
                      not so annoying lol just use /top10 if that race is running it will show you its simple as that, it will be so hard to store everything in that thing robo said rightly that memory issues once somebody asked same thing what if can see PM history and rick said server memory will get exploded and it can be only in dream sorry and i will not change mind. So same like this i don't find it so useful just see the race record by typing /top10 if its loaded its simple as that or use forum.

Comment

Originally posted by Evil_Boss View Post
                        not so annoying lol just use /top10 if that race is running it will show you its simple as that, it will be so hard to store everything in that thing robo said rightly that memory issues once somebody asked same thing what if can see PM history and rick said server memory will get exploded and it can be only in dream sorry and i will not change mind. So same like this i don't find it so useful just see the race record by typing /top10 if its loaded its simple as that or use forum.
                        you did not read all posts right?

Comment

GamerX is full of idiots and if we make a direct access to database from the SAMP server by allowing a player to specify the race name it will be very easy to crash the database with bots or keybinders so no.

Comment

Originally posted by Rick View Post
                            GamerX is full of idiots and if we make a direct access to database from the SAMP server by allowing a player to specify the race name it will be very easy to crash the database with bots or keybinders so no.
                            Full of idiots? Everybody is FREE to give their own opinion. Also, you also relate to gamerx so this
                            Originally posted by Rick View Post
                            GamerX is full of idiots
                            for you also.

Comment

Originally posted by Toffee View Post
                              Full of idiots? Everybody is FREE to give their own opinion. Also, you also relate to gamerx so this for you also.
                              Did I insult the one who suggested this ? No. I'm just speaking about some players who abuse the commands they have so don't take this for yourself and don't be so agressive.

And yes I'm an idiot but I don't have an avatar with a rabbit on my face. So before trying to create drama try to understand my point as I described why it wont get added.

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                              X