[Tutorial]How To Change Car Sound In Gta San Andreas/SAMP

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Tutorial]How To Change Car Sound In Gta San Andreas/SAMP

************************************************** **********************************
    Step 1:- Download "Alci's SAAT GUI FrontEnd"
    ************************************************** **********************************

Download "Alci's SAAT GUI FrontEnd"

Step 2:- Setup Directory

Open the program and it will ask for your gta sa folder, set it

Step 3:- Extracting Car Sounds

When the program opens up double click the "GENRL" at left side list and wait for it to load files

Step 4:- Identification of sounds, which Bank Number will change which car sound

As you can see Bank_001 and Bank_002 are having the car voices of these vehicles (Euros, Elegy, zr350 and others) so if you change those bank_001 and bank_002 it will replace all the listed vehicles at 001 and 002 (Euro, Elegy etc.) click here to get those bank_"#numbers" and their names:
    http://gtaforums.com/topic/296844-gta-sa-car-sound-paq/

by this you can easily see how you can change your favorite car voice like for example Infernus you can see in this picture if I want to change voice of infernus I need to change Bank_031 and Bank_032 and hotring and others will change too.

Step 5:- Download Any Car Sound

Download any "car sound mod" from any website you want

when you complete your download, you will find 2 folders put them on desktop both folders (no matter what they are named Bank_001 or what ever it is)

Step 6:- Backup

Goto that program "Alci's SAAT GUI FrontEnd" and click the Bank_# you want to change its sound, in this case I will change infernus sound, click bank_031 (the plus "+" sign to expand and you will find 2 other files extract both do same with Bank_032) and click on first one "bank_031\sound001.wav" and click export and put this in a safe place eg. make a folder and put it there make sure to backup all files from Bank_031 and Bank_032

At this point you can see at top right corner of picture there is bank_096 and 097 but I am changing of Bank_031 and 032 so it dosen't matter what name it says on folder you downloaded, you can just set that voice for any vehicle you want.
    Just a note: Make sure to full replace like don't replace Bank_097 files with Bank_031, do it with Bank_032 because 097 has 3 files and 032 also has 3 files then it means you can replace it, if a folder has 3 files but other place its 2 files don't replace it will make mess.

Step 7:- Replacing/Installing

Now replace all files in Bank_031 with the downloaded one (031 is smaller then 032 so take the small number from the downloaded file) bank_031 has 2 files your first folder (with small number) will also have 2 files replace both of them, and after doing this go for the biger number 032 and replace with another downloaded bigger number (3 files) and after that goto Files>>>save or just click save icon

NOTE: If your game crashes while sitting in the modified sound car it means there is some problem in the sound file you downloaded, (yeah happened with me) so just leave that sound mod and download another one and then try it. (it worked for me).

Video Tutorial

Goodjob,
    -Tunisia <3

Comment

hi Instant. I want give to you and everyone, one of the sounds of NRG & FCR . hope it is useful o

nrg-500 . bank_118 , bank_119

http://www.mediafire.com/download/k2...nrg-500+s1.rar
      http://www.mediafire.com/download/0r...nrg-500+s2.rar

fcr-900 . bank_108 , bank_109

http://www.mediafire.com/download/a8...cr-900+.s1.rar
      http://www.mediafire.com/download/4s...fcr-900+s2.rar
      Last edited by BoL; 16-09-16, 03:41 AM.

Comment

How to change Simple Mp3 Sound to GENRL, Cause I have some Mp3 sound voice.
        When wearing a bikini, women reveal 90 % of their body... men are so polite they only look at the covered parts.

Comment

I want to ask you about Deagle gun sound , Shotgun & Sniper IDs pls
          -Tunisia <3

Comment

Originally posted by Redcell View Post
            How to change Simple Mp3 Sound to GENRL, Cause I have some Mp3 sound voice.
            Well, if you would download a sound mod it will come in .wav file so you can easily replace it if you have .mp3 file just convert it into .wav using any type of converter software or by online converting and follow the same steps it and it should work fine, if it didn't please let me know by sending the .mp3 file link so that I can try myself.

Originally posted by MrCapo View Post
            for weapon sounds:

http://gtaforums.com/topic/225049-wi...9#entry4022736

Comment

Originally posted by MrCapo View Post
              I always stand out,
              So people can call me Outstanding..

Comment

Originally posted by MaxSafy View Post
                Thanks but my question wasn't about how to change weapons sound i know how to change already.

Originally posted by Instant View Post
                Well, if you would download a sound mod it will come in .wav file so you can easily replace it if you have .mp3 file just convert it into .wav using any type of converter software or by online converting and follow the same steps it and it should work fine, if it didn't please let me know by sending the .mp3 file link so that I can try myself.

for weapon sounds:

http://gtaforums.com/topic/225049-wi...9#entry4022736

Thanks alot Instant too usefull informations.
                -Tunisia <3

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                X