X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ACCEPTED: whasuuup

In game name: Glator.

Why do you want to join us: I'm a sucker at racing and the same at deathmatching and i am here for no fun except talking to people that are fun at any crappy crazy topic, 27 has a bunch of people that cant act the good boy they aint. And so i was keen to join from some time.

White boy test: I am like 79.9% black, not equivalent to Kevin Hart but i have a black complexion

1. Cant be dumb enough to shoot something thats already dead and cant be pussy enough to ignore a million dollar scared of things that never existed, hell ya i would bring the cash.

2. I can be a dickhead but it will be tough to play with the life of two people, would marry the girl.

3. Its been ages since i have been running for a pitch dark chick, no luck till present doe.

4. KFC is $12 here so i would choose KFC over $5.

5. Would go with her and forget the condom intentionally so i could marry her later.

6. Independence day? I am not sure.

ps: allowance to apply by Eliteus.
    Last edited by Eliteus; 21-09-16, 05:57 PM.
    the 2 7 squad

Of course it is a YES from me. I really like the way you play in all aspects. (Don't be a fuccboi)
    Please stop asking why I got my admin status removed. I chose to be demoted and there's no drama behind it.

Comment

Yes from me, you deserve it.

Comment

I vote yes on this application, you have the mentality and views that we search for and you're not afraid to say what you think, which has been proven earlier.

Comment

Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeees.
          I didn't choose to be latin, I just had luck.

Comment

Accepted.
            Please stop asking why I got my admin status removed. I chose to be demoted and there's no drama behind it.

Comment

Group Categories

Collapse

Deux Sept [27]

About this Group

for them neegs in da clan of the deux sept 27 orh clique
            Type: Invite Only
            Topics: 18
            Comments: 56

Moderators

Latest Group Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
            X