X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pacific 3rd Time

Username: Pacific
    Any previous names: PacificaNorthwest, PacificaNW, Northwest, P.Northwest, PacificOcean
    IRC Nickname (if any): ...
    Time spent in-game (hours): 836 h

Many people would be surprised to see me applying, but I wanna say two things:
    First, the last time I got demoted, Rick told me that I could apply anytime without making an appeal, so that's why I didn't an appeal, obviously.
    Second, in my own will I wasn't going to post a thing like this because those confusions that happened months ago, but I changed my mind about everything and with the help and motivation from many of my friends here, I wanted to try it again for the 3rd time. Back in July and first half of August I wasn't deserving this cause I assume I broke some rules; most times it was disrespecting but I also was "a bit" impatient about reports. Ok. But from the second half of August to now (middle of September) I've changed. Stopped to act like idiot (insulting) and being more patient and calm than I was being in previous months, and now I'm really wanting this status and I hope I get as many people would like it. Also, I was inactive for like 4 or 5 days last week cause some life issues but they are solved already and I'm already back active since thursday.
    Some admins may think this time is still not suficient to "clean my record" and I respect their decision but I ask them to see all the positive work I've been doing all this time too, as I'm always helping in forum and game and reporting cheaters everytime I see them.

Your friend, Pacific.

You have been breaking rules recently not son long ago, unfortunately im in phone, will cet thé logs when i get back to computer.

No

Ever since you've started playing again and causing troubles, I kept my eyes on you. These are the pieces I have been gathering since then.
    ** 3 Months ago
    [15:49:31] <@GX-15> [48] PacificNorthwest: hey fucking stupid
    [15:50:09] <@GX-10> [48] PacificNorthwest: hey fucker use these shitty rockets in the redzones huh
    [50] PacificNorthwest: you fucking stupid don't do drive-by
    [50] PacificNorthwest: Suplex you stupid bitch don't do drive-by with your fucking autofix enabled
    [59] PacificNorthwest: FUCK YOU
    [59] PacificNorthwest: STUPID ASSHOLE
    [59] PacificNorthwest: SUCK IT

** Less than a month ago
    [20:35] <@GX-15> [77] Pacific: gtfo
    [16:49] *@GX-21:%#gamerX* * PM from Pacific (ID:130) to Someone (ID:??): suck a dick rulebreaker
    [16:53] *@GX-13:%#gamerX* * PM from Pacific (ID:130) to Someone (ID:??): I dont teleport u fucker
    [17:06] <@GX-16> [104] Pacific: noob stupid team

[17:13] <@GX-29> [104] Pacific: Stupid asshole
    [17:13] <@GX-14> [104] Pacific: go to hell
    [17:13] *@GX-05:%#gamerX* * Pacific (ID: 104) reported Someone (ID: ???) for idiot idiot
    [17:14] <@GX-04> [104] Pacific: shot your mother noob
    * Admin [ATM]Pedro (ID:117) has muted Pacific (ID:104)
    And this piece drains the trust we (Or I ) have gained....
    [16:52] <@GX-21> [130] Pacific: pff i will start use rockets in redzones too
    Also your forum drama and hunt for attention won't (Probably never) end, as the following pictures show.

Not the right moves we expect from an applicant, specially from an ex-trusted player who always loves to make nonsense and seeks for others' attention, and always looking for tiny little things to get the enemies(?) down, I wouldn't see a trusted player with these behaviour as you'd be a troublemaker with this status, no offense.

My vote's gonna stay as I laid out, negative obviously.
    Last edited by Blackbird; 19-09-16, 07:30 PM.

Comment

I would love to see you as a Trusted Player, I am aware that you broke a rule around the July zone but I think considering your past you can easily control this and not break a rule. I would like you as Level 2 mainly because you were a player I used to look up to as a Level 1 player, so helpful (answer quicker than everyone + great detail), I also receive many reports from you which are mostly correct. Stuff I would like to see you improve on (and I think you will do anyway) are mainly your attitude which has been improving recently anyway and also not break any rule at all.

So Yes from me.
      Please stop asking why I got my admin status removed. I chose to be demoted and there's no drama behind it.

Comment

Hi,
        I seriously wanted to give you a yes, but after Blackbird's post my vote will be a No. Too much disrespectful and not good behavior.
        I think you need more time to get this status imo. I can suggest you, if you start ignoring annoying/noob players? believe me this would help you a lot.
        Last edited by PANZEHIR; 19-09-16, 08:09 PM.

Comment

Well sir Blackbird, about the insults (in other words rulebreaking) I don't deny any of them not even try to justify them; actually I just said I did it in the main post:

Originally posted by Pacific View Post
          Back in July and first half of August I wasn't deserving this cause I assume I broke some rules; most times it was disrespecting but I also was "a bit" impatient about reports.
          But you said "a less month ago". I'd like to see the date of this, as I just quoted that I really did it, but "less than a month", can you prove it somehow?

Also, all the prints you've shown

In first I even said "not a generalization". Will you really punish me for having a personal opinion about some part of people here? I'm sure that there is some people you don't like here too and have a bad opinion about, but we just keep going, don't we?

In the second: He was using a Hitler profile pic and again I just showed a personal opinion (PS3).

In the third: Again a personal opinion. Is it so bad have a personal opinion about one or another person?

Over all: You say I am "seeking for attention", but this argument is a bit void. We are looking for attention. The difference is who we are trying to get the attention. Personally I was wanting attention from the people who got the message. Players who act fairly are seeking for admins' attention to see how good they are, and even you are seeing for attention here wanting to prove other people I'm not prepared for this. Seeking attention doesn't seem as a good argument.

Also, all these prints are more than 1 month old, just as I said in the main post and previously on this one. I believe 1 month is sufficient time to prove I've changed as 1 month is actually the "standard time" a denied player has to get the chance of applying for TP again.

Lastly, I'm not wanting you to change your vote (indeed I don't think anything I could say would make it), I just respect your thoughs and thanks for your time.

And thanks Eliteus for the vote, if I got accepted I will not disappoint you.

Comment

You are a good person, but unfortunately you get involved too much into dramas which are have no connection about you, and whenever you do this, you wanna make sure you get all the attention from everyone and seem to be a badass by it.

Nothing against you, as I said, you are a good person, I noticed that while having our talks in IRC.

Comment

A reply for Pacific;

You were a rule-breaker and insulting people for like a year after you lost your trusted player status (Or demoted, for rule-breaking also), but somehow when the time of posting the application approaches you fixed yourself, you want me to trust you still? This is one of double-face symptoms, you're currently "good" just to take the trusted player status and then switch to god knows what...
              Just think about it, you were a rule-breaker for a long time, then "fixed" yourself so that after 1 month you can post an application and "apologize" like nothing happened, well, this is not how it works, admins' trust isn't based on what you did a month ago, it is also based on earlier events so the admin can know the true person.
              Don't worry, admins' trust can be regained again, pretty sure if you stay a good(?) person you will get your status back next application.

If you hate someone or got negative opinions, it should be kept secret, spreading such thing is an 'attention seek' and will grow hate between relations.

For the second picture, I already knew what PS3 refers to, by saying that you actually say GamerX is (or some parts are) dictatorial, I consider that a lot offensive.

The vote stays negative.

EDIT: This will be my last post to explain my vote a bit further, I won't reply again if you post, I believe everything stated above is well-clarified, but might re-post if I have new logs to paste.

Edit to reply: Double face is not an insult.
              Last edited by Blackbird; 20-09-16, 12:36 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Blackbird View Post
                Just think about it, you were a rule-breaker for a long time, then "fixed" yourself so that after 1 month you can post an application and "apologize" like nothing happened
                Is not it what a player who wanna be TP should do?
                Fix his mistakes before making an apply?

And you just insulted me calling me double-face lol

Comment

#1 No more calling people double-faced.
                  #2 Pacific, you really need to quit insulting people and inciting drama
                  #3 Back to topic, if you all want to discuss something, do it on IRC or something.

I would like to hear some more votes from other people before we make a final decision on this. Assuming Blackbirds times are correct, it is a very valid vote.
                  Last edited by Stefan; 20-09-16, 05:49 PM.

Comment

I want to vote yes. I think if you're given level 2 this time, you're going to do your best not to lose it. I don't want you to lose it. I want you to stay as a TP for a really long time because you were once one of my favorite TP's before you went downhill due to some issues.

Idk. I want to vote yes but I don't know if you're going to mess up and go ballistic again. I hope not because if you do get TP this time, you better make sure you don't lose it for any reason because this will be the final time I support you this much. I want you to get a chance and I want you to prove to me and everyone else here that you can go back to the way you were and be the excellent TP you used to be. Don't force yourself into arguments or situations you wouldn't want to be in and avoid talking to people who try to provoke you. Stick to having fun and don't focus on anyone who tries to get a laugh out of you. Focus on helping people, reporting cheaters and playing the game and having a good time with your friends, forget everything else.

Yes from me

Comment

Originally posted by Stefan View Post
                      Assuming Blackbirds times are correct, it is a very valid vote.
                      welp not sure what to vote on this one but i guess giving you a bit of more time would be great i mean if you stay like you are now and refrain from insulting you will surely get a yes from me next time. i just wanna vote and not regret it later so i'll stick with next time if you stay as good person

Comment

Denied.

You may reapply on October the 20th, 2016.
                        You need more time to improve your behavior. Your current kind of behavior doesn't fit in the team.
                        Last edited by Left; 20-09-16, 10:02 PM.
                        * PM from Vishwajit_king (ID:74) to Left (ID:31): thanks sir for rejecting my TP application
                        * PM from Vishwajit_king (ID:74) to Left (ID:31): sir i love admins like u

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                        X