Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Application for promotion to level 2(2nd time)(ATP[M4])

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Application for promotion to level 2(2nd time)(ATP[M4])

Username: ATP[M4]
    Any previous names: Zipy, ATP, ATP[M4]
    IRC Nickname (if any): ATP
    Time spent in-game (hours): 211 HOURS / 12714 Minutes.

I am applying here because I think I am ready for TP status now. Last time I was told to spend some time here and I did.

Extra: I try my level best to help players out with whatever I know.
    I mostly remain silent because no one knows when somebody gets annoyed by your words.
    Now its up to you administrators.

Thanks.
    Regards ATP.

You help out and you also report (Most are your brothers reports but meh) quite a bit. Also you are active on forums.

Yes from me.
    Please stop asking why I got my admin status removed. I chose to be demoted and there's no drama behind it.

Comment

I've been waiting for you to apply tbh. I see a lot of reports from you. The fact that you and your bro report at the same time makes sense since you're playing in the same room and most likely speak to each other. I also see you helping people in the main chat quite a lot and being active in-game.

Nothing else to add, Yes from me.

Comment

Active, pretty helpful in game and on forums so thats a plus. Yes from me

Comment

All the reasons have been said above, i can see a lot of reports coming from you.

You have my yes.

Comment

what i could see from you were positive things, always being helpful and reporting... go ahead and give you a chance yes

Comment

I agree with Admin Jafrica/Jafrina. You are active and helpful. I also like to say that your behaviour is pretty good.

Comment

Accepted.
                * PM from Vishwajit_king (ID:74) to Left (ID:31): thanks sir for rejecting my TP application
                * PM from Vishwajit_king (ID:74) to Left (ID:31): sir i love admins like u

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                X