This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Short type for /healme

I want to suggest a /hm easier command for /healme becuz I need so much time to type it while PvP so shorter would be easy

Not recommended since it will just take less time for rulebreakers to break the rule (no commands in fight or smth like that).

Originally posted by MCAMD View Post
    /hm easier command for /healme becuz I need so much time to type it while PvP
    "while PvP"? That is what i was talking about above...
    Last edited by ; 22-09-16, 11:46 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Jovan View Post
      Not recommended since it will just take less time for rulebreakers to break the rule (no commands in fight or smth like that).
      Just like Jovan said, It will take less time to break rules and let rulebreakers heal themselves very fast, i was thinking, even /healme should be /healmyass or /refillmyhealthplease so none breaks this rule again XD

/healme is short, no need to make it shorter, please?
      Stay low, Go fast.
      Kill first, Die last.
      One shot, One kill
      No luck, Pure skill.

Comment

Don't be so lazy to type. You don't even need to type it fast as it's not allowed to use the command during fights anyways.

Closed.
        * PM from Vishwajit_king (ID:74) to Left (ID:31): thanks sir for rejecting my TP application
        * PM from Vishwajit_king (ID:74) to Left (ID:31): sir i love admins like u

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
        X