This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks

With this post I would like thanks every players who wrote some words for my birthday. I really appreciated all your forum posts, all your private messages and all your visitor messages.

I can't answer to everyone, as I received around 100 messages on GamerX, but trust me I'm very thankful

I will try to join the game as soon as possible and maybe add some new stuff, but I can't promise anything as I don't have many free time.

Thanks again GamerX community

Rick.

Originally posted by Rick View Post
    With this post I would like thanks every players who wrote some words for my birthday. I really appreciated all your forum posts, all your private messages and all your visitor messages.

I can't answer to everyone, as I received around 100 messages on GamerX, but trust me I'm very thankful

I will try to join the game as soon as possible and maybe add some new stuff, but I can't promise anything as I don't have many free time.

Rick.
    Your welcome Rick.
    and we all missing you
    I always stand out,
    So people can call me Outstanding..

Comment

Originally posted by Rick View Post

Rick.
      Yup we understand, but i think you can't always work you can't always do same thing always like you will get bored too so everything looks good in limits so i feel you should come in game too sometime we miss you hope to see you soon and keep rocking good luck your work etc hope you get a gf very soon :v

Comment

we miss you Rick , come back as fast as possible.

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
        X