GamerX bug

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GamerX bug

This bug happens ONLY on GamerX, Everything is fine on any other server and singleplayer. Any tips?

Did you remove all mods you have installed and try again? Confirmed that the mods is doing that.
    PastorRichads: /q for Liberating yourself from the chains and bounds of this Virtual Nightmare

<@GX-07> [14] Legend27: nick is indonessian

Comment

Originally posted by Nick View Post
      Did you remove all mods you have installed and try again? Confirmed that the mods is doing that.
      Only some skins mods and sound mod, But it's normal on all other servers and single player

Comment

"Only some skins mods"
        Then try to remove them try aiming a player again to see if will happen again.
        Last edited by Nick; 30-09-16, 12:37 PM.
        PastorRichads: /q for Liberating yourself from the chains and bounds of this Virtual Nightmare

Comment

Originally posted by Nick View Post
          "Only some skins mods"
          Then try to remove them try aiming a player again to see if will happen again.
          I tried with all skins in GTA SA, New mods or not, doesn't work. is it only for me??

Comment

I Just tried to make it , no Bugs , Try Unistaling Weapon mods & Skin mods.

Comment

Originally posted by DjMaN View Post
              I tried with all skins in GTA SA, New mods or not, doesn't work. is it only for me??
              Well uh, you're the only one having this problem so yes. Mods will only work for you. The best option is deleting the current game folder and then install a fresh folder with no mods installed.

Comment

You can Remove mods and install it agian

How do I install the GamerX Custom IMG File?

The easiest way is to use the GamerX Custom IMG File Auto-Update Tool which is a program we made especially to help you install the IMG and keep it up to date.

Click here to download the GamerX Custom File IMG Auto-Update Tool.

If you are using Windows 7 or Windows 8 and you have UAC enabled then you must grant full control permissions to "Users" for the Custom.IMG and Custom.IDE files in your SA:MP folder otherwise the program will NOT be able to overwrite them with an updated version. If you do not have write access for the files then the program will warn you when you start it up. If needed, ask Matite on IRC for help.
                Go Here pls : http://gamerxserver.com/img.php

Comment

Originally posted by TheOneShooT View Post
                  You can Remove mods and install it agian

How do I install the GamerX Custom IMG File?

The easiest way is to use the GamerX Custom IMG File Auto-Update Tool which is a program we made especially to help you install the IMG and keep it up to date.

If you are using Windows 7 or Windows 8 and you have UAC enabled then you must grant full control permissions to "Users" for the Custom.IMG and Custom.IDE files in your SA:MP folder otherwise the program will NOT be able to overwrite them with an updated version. If you do not have write access for the files then the program will warn you when you start it up. If needed, ask Matite on IRC for help.
                  Go Here pls : http://gamerxserver.com/img.php
                  Your help is not useful as you have copied it from http://gamerxserver.com/img.php. Try to write everything your own.
                  I caught it from here:

Originally posted by TheOneShooT View Post
                  There should be link which you have not given.
                  If you are making fun of someone's Physical disability then congratulations You are mentally disabled.

Comment

There are currently 2 users online. 0 members and 2 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                  X