Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: GamerX bug

  1. #1
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    30
    Thanks
    5
    Thanked 9 Times in 6 Posts

    GamerX bug

    This bug happens ONLY on GamerX, Everything is fine on any other server and singleplayer. Any tips?




  2. #2
    Beyond Good and Evil. Nick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    669
    Thanks
    338
    Thanked 474 Times in 273 Posts
    Did you remove all mods you have installed and try again? Confirmed that the mods is doing that.

  3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Nick For This Useful Post:

    Jovan (30-09-16),scientist (01-10-16)

  4. #3
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    30
    Thanks
    5
    Thanked 9 Times in 6 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Nick View Post
    Did you remove all mods you have installed and try again? Confirmed that the mods is doing that.
    Only some skins mods and sound mod, But it's normal on all other servers and single player

  5. #4
    Beyond Good and Evil. Nick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    669
    Thanks
    338
    Thanked 474 Times in 273 Posts
    "Only some skins mods"
    Then try to remove them try aiming a player again to see if will happen again.
    Last edited by Nick; 30-09-16 at 12:37 PM.

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to Nick For This Useful Post:

    Jovan (30-09-16)

  7. #5
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    30
    Thanks
    5
    Thanked 9 Times in 6 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Nick View Post
    "Only some skins mods"
    Then try to remove them try aiming a player again to see if will happen again.
    I tried with all skins in GTA SA, New mods or not, doesn't work. is it only for me??

  8. #6
    Senior Member Ultraz[M4]'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    North Pole
    Posts
    213
    Thanks
    103
    Thanked 78 Times in 53 Posts
    I Just tried to make it , no Bugs , Try Unistaling Weapon mods & Skin mods.

  9. #7
    Beyond Good and Evil. Nick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    669
    Thanks
    338
    Thanked 474 Times in 273 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by DjMaN View Post
    I tried with all skins in GTA SA, New mods or not, doesn't work. is it only for me??
    Well uh, you're the only one having this problem so yes. Mods will only work for you. The best option is deleting the current game folder and then install a fresh folder with no mods installed.

  10. #8
    Member TheOneShooT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Location
    Tunisia
    Posts
    59
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 8 Times in 7 Posts
    You can Remove mods and install it agian

    How do I install the GamerX Custom IMG File?

    The easiest way is to use the GamerX Custom IMG File Auto-Update Tool which is a program we made especially to help you install the IMG and keep it up to date.

    Click here to download the GamerX Custom File IMG Auto-Update Tool.

    If you are using Windows 7 or Windows 8 and you have UAC enabled then you must grant full control permissions to "Users" for the Custom.IMG and Custom.IDE files in your SA:MP folder otherwise the program will NOT be able to overwrite them with an updated version. If you do not have write access for the files then the program will warn you when you start it up. If needed, ask Matite on IRC for help.
    Go Here pls : http://gamerxserver.com/img.php

  11. #9
    Trusted Player Jealous's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Posts
    148
    Thanks
    33
    Thanked 84 Times in 41 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by TheOneShooT View Post
    You can Remove mods and install it agian

    How do I install the GamerX Custom IMG File?

    The easiest way is to use the GamerX Custom IMG File Auto-Update Tool which is a program we made especially to help you install the IMG and keep it up to date.

    Click here to download the GamerX Custom File IMG Auto-Update Tool.

    If you are using Windows 7 or Windows 8 and you have UAC enabled then you must grant full control permissions to "Users" for the Custom.IMG and Custom.IDE files in your SA:MP folder otherwise the program will NOT be able to overwrite them with an updated version. If you do not have write access for the files then the program will warn you when you start it up. If needed, ask Matite on IRC for help.
    Go Here pls : http://gamerxserver.com/img.php
    Your help is not useful as you have copied it from http://gamerxserver.com/img.php. Try to write everything your own.
    I caught it from here:

    Quote Originally Posted by TheOneShooT View Post
    Click here to download the GamerX Custom File IMG Auto-Update Tool.
    There should be link which you have not given.
    If you are making fun of someone's Physical disability then congratulations You are mentally disabled.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •