This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Heelp xd

Hoi by mistake the effects.fxp file you know? It got messed its like it opens with ms Paint thats the problem xd who has teamviewer pls pm me if they can help i cant come to samp.

sent you a private message with a link.

Comment

I think you should right click the effects.fxp and then click on "Properties", then click on "Open file with..." and select the old one.

Comment

I dont know the old one lmao

Comment

The thing is i messed up with "open with"

Comment

Mmmm... I'm not in home right now, but as soon as I get there I'll check my effects and tell you it

Comment

Thanks a lot bro

Comment

I have to say that the effect.fxp file is not made to open with any program in my PC it looks like this(while i click on it):

In Greek language it means: Which program you want to open the file with.

I would recommend you to remove the old one and add a new one in the same place (don't replace it)
                Last edited by AlexM; 06-10-16, 04:15 PM.

Comment

But all .fxp file open with that xd

Comment

Originally posted by Jelly View Post
                    As i know, there's a program to edit .fxp it's called FXP Editor you can able only to open the file via this! (Your game wont open btw? It's not an issue if the file opens with another program!)

Comment

To change it from opening from Paint:

Change to the program that TP AlexM mentioned earlier.
                      If your game works, this shouldn't be much of an issue to be fair.
                      Last edited by Eliteus; 06-10-16, 04:55 PM.
                      Please stop asking why I got my admin status removed. I chose to be demoted and there's no drama behind it.

Comment

Originally posted by Jelly View Post
                        U can copy code in file effects.fxp , and create Text Document then paste code --> Save as type effects.fxp

Comment

Originally posted by Lucy_Anna View Post
                          U can copy code in file effects.fxp , and create Text Document then paste code --> Save as type effects.fxp
                          I've tested opening the file with MS Photoshop and it worked fine, my game was fine. Maybe there's other issue that affect your game to been played.

Comment

been roaming around in the internet to fix your issue i found this

Type regedit in the Start Menu search bar then find the registry entry for this file type and delete it. Be careful to backup your registry as it's really easy to mess up the registry there.
                            source: http://www.tomshardware.com/answers/...t-program.html

if you don't know how pm me on irc and i'll help you how to fix it since i don't wanna do teamviewer with strangers for safety reasons
                            Last edited by Adrenaline; 06-10-16, 05:52 PM.

Comment

Already in home and checked the problem, in my PC it says ''Open with DLL''

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                              X