Help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help

Why i am banned from posting an TP Application and even banned from going to TP applications or view them ..
    -
    all i remember that i had a little trouble between me and cashewz very long time ago and i got banned and now i came back from being inactive and we are okay right now my account isn't banned but im banned to post TP application . could i know if its an permanet ban or how long it will take ?

Maybe you annoyed admins and they decided to block you from replying for TP, i was roaming to your posts and all i see was fancy big letters every topic you made was with those fancy big letters. Wait for admin(s) to reply.

Edit: Here's the reason why they disallow you to make TP applications (http://gamerxserver.com/forum/showth...2318#post32318)
    Last edited by AlexM; 10-10-16, 12:06 AM.

Comment

Well, usually admins block players to apply for TP status when they brake rules constantly, annoy people, or simply post useless threads/posts. If you did some of these things, the better option is to talk about it with a high level admin and apologize to those you annoyed and try to change it to get TP status.

Comment

lol Abode999(aka mrtroll), your behavior wasn't good in the past. i still remember what you did on the forum and how you were acting ingame. And because of the thread you created just to insult admin cashewz, this is why you got banned from the trustedplayer forum.
        And now you will wait for ever. Banned on TP section.
        It's up to delija.
        PastorRichads: /q for Liberating yourself from the chains and bounds of this Virtual Nightmare

<@GX-07> [14] Legend27: nick is indonessian

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
        X