This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Accepted l TurrO's Application

Are you willing to leave any current Gang/Crew/Clan that you are currently still part of to join [MM]? If the answer is no, close this application: Yes

Your Name In-Game: My old name was T3RRO))R but i'm gonna use TurrO now

Your nickname if you get accepted in [MM]: [MM]TurrO/[MM]T3RRO))R

How should we address you (IRL name): Samuel Agustin Aguilar

Your age: 15

Your gender: Male

Your country: Argentina

Do you play in any other servers (PM a leader if you do)?: Ye, too much servers

Languages you understand and speak fluently (A Degree in Google Translator does not apply here): Spanish,English and a bit of Portuguese

Your Skype id: TurrOSamp54

What clans are you currently affiliated with or previously from? Why are you leaving them or what does [MM] have to offer that they already don't which makes you want to consider us instead: Well, the one clan that i was affiliated the last time was MM. I'm without clan at the time and i want join again MM because i want come back.

Tell us about your experience in other clans, if possible: Always fine

Have you been part of the leadership in any previous clans? What are some key takeaways and qualities that you have gained from it?: Yes,I am ex-leader of MM. Respect,work together.

Give us a brief introduction of your dueling history, when and how did you learn to duel?: The first time that i dueled with someone was in 2013 in other community, in the pass of my career of dueler i had great teachers. [MM]Maolin teached me a lot about how to be better

Weapons I can efficiently use for dueling (RW/WW): Both

Are you willing to step up to a leadership or commanding role if you were offered one in the future: Yes

How do you think [MM] can be improved: No need to improved. just need a bit activity more
    Alwaysss Suaveeeee

Go ahead and leave your opinions Mobsters

- Veteran Leading Don
    Vadrif Draco

Comment

Just kidding! no mobsters lol. Well TurrO , I'm going to be honest to you. MM's current state is something not to be proud of , I'm actually a little bit surprised that someone is willing to make an application to get in the clan. If you really think you can make a change then consider yourself in , if not then I'm pretty much sure you're wasting your time here.
      picture sharing

Comment

Originally posted by Shadow View Post
        Just kidding! no mobsters lol. Well TurrO , I'm going to be honest to you. MM's current state is something not to be proud of , I'm actually a little bit surprised that someone is willing to make an application to get in the clan. If you really think you can make a change then consider yourself in , if not then I'm pretty much sure you're wasting your time here.
        I will try my best to make some changes
        Alwaysss Suaveeeee

Comment

totally support this application
          I just stole this signature from aliens, you like it?

Comment

This application has been accepted.

Welcome to Murder Mob, brother.

Comment

Group Categories

Collapse

Murder Mob [MM]

About this Group

Type: Public
            Topics: 35
            Comments: 117

Owner

Members (2)

Latest Group Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
            X