Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Problem with medic class

there was was problem with medic class and /l 69
    if we spawn medic class or go /l 69 the warning come and many report crash also do . It not happened with single me it also happened with other player help please

I guess one guy got mods, doing this shit We are searching with ken that guy but we couldn't find

Last edited by MaRaZ; 21-10-16, 02:00 PM.

Comment

maybe and i also make a video of this see
      and if we /spec someone who in medic spawn zone . The warning that time also come report crash also do
      https://youtu.be/WOZd7erycRI
      Last edited by AntMan; 21-10-16, 12:44 PM.

Comment

Remove all vehicle mods (hint banshee/infernus/mavric/road train). Static vehicles are automatically tuned with hydraulics and wheels. This causes an error code for you. When ever anyone tunes a vehicle that you have modded, If you are within streaming distance of them, you will receive an error code
        Last edited by Mousytom; 21-10-16, 01:42 PM.

Comment

It can be happend due to "Mods" if you got them remove them play clear simple game also disabling "Admin Stream Objects" will help you too /tso for that and sometime "Vehicle bringer/troller's" join the server and they bring too much vehicles at a place and cause the person to lag too much and crash him and sometime because of too much objects too much players etc you get crash too thats very normal thing but i wanted to advice you in short to remove the mods as mousytom said, if you got any and /tso is good thing to remove lag etc it will increase your "FPS" and Re-Install DirectX Update your Video Driver's and try to low the game graphics i hope these tips will help you have a good day.

EDIT: Seems its crashing me too lol, and happening with almost everybody i didn't joined the server before replying you now after joining same "Error" coming to me too a server restart maybe will fix all the bugs.
          Last edited by Muaaz; 21-10-16, 02:18 PM.

Comment

Remove all yours Mods and download crashes if continue crashing.
            http://www.mixmods.com.br/2015/06/an...03z-e-037.html

Edit: yes you was right , class medic is crashing.
            Edit2: managers solved by restarting the server.
            Last edited by mind; 21-10-16, 02:44 PM.

Comment

i am not single player who have problem medic class all the players who spawn medic class have same problem and i do /tso for sometime it work but again the warning come report crash ((
              Last edited by AntMan; 21-10-16, 02:06 PM. Reason: after sometime time it again happened

Comment

One of the managers has fixed the problem by restarting the server, now after the reboot you should be playing fine in the medic spawn.

Have a good day!

Comment

It was happened to me too,i was crash out server 3 times.
                  GX Normal Player!Wanna be TP.

Comment

Originally posted by DarkGam3s View Post
                    It was happened to me too,i was crash out server 3 times.
                    The server is restart now the problem is ended see

Comment

hey , i had this problem, and i already fix it,
                      u must re-install GTA SAN ANDREAS -FILE,
                      and everything will be okay.

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                      X