• Show
Clear All

• Raunak_Singh's application

Username: Raunak_Singh
    Any previous names: I dont remember
    IRC Nickname (if any): Raunak_Singh
    Time spent in-game (hours): 207 h

Currently i am behaving and not breaking rule after the banned
    Last edited by Raunak_Singh; 29-10-16, 11:25 AM.

In the past, I got some reports/complains about you because your bad behavior and not long ago, you was banned because same reason.

http://gamerxserver.com/forum/showth...nbanned-please

I think you need more time to prove if you really change your behavior. Try to be active more, helpful and reporting cheators.

NO from me.

Comment

The only thing you do in game is repeatedly say "behave" to everyone despite you being the one with behavior issues lol. Work on yourself before you criticize other people in game and do more than just telling other people to behave. No for now, better luck next time.

Comment

Saying ''Behave'' isn't helpful in admin eyes. It just makes you look like a dickhead, it is our job to make people behave not any of yours. No.
        Please stop asking why I got my admin status removed. I chose to be demoted and there's no drama behind it.

Comment

Ken_V/Jafri/Eliteus already explained the reason why you got a "No". Try to help to new players in-game and try to /report how much you can, for example you can watch other TPs how are working (this might help you)
          Sorry its a No.
          Last edited by PANZEHIR; 29-10-16, 03:29 PM. Reason: Eliteus was faster

Comment

Denied.

You may reapply on November 29th, 2016.
            * PM from Vishwajit_king (ID:74) to Left (ID:31): thanks sir for rejecting my TP application
            * PM from Vishwajit_king (ID:74) to Left (ID:31): sir i love admins like u

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
            X