This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Burnedgrass View Post
    Funny that you say that, since no player (except for the so called "insulted" players) had a say in this when the notice was posted. I didn't realize that our votes were less relevant. But whatever you say, Reichsführer Nate!
    Great way to bring nazi stuff into this and show maturity *claps*. The argument was reasonably civilized and sensible before this.

Originally posted by Eliteus View Post
    .. and management gotta prevent these idiotic sensitive chickens of watermelons from thinking that management don't care about them ..
    No need to make attacks against people, everyone has a right to their opinion
    Last edited by Nate; 07-11-16, 02:30 AM.

Comment

For topic starter:
      How bad is this poll was made, being placed in a Forum which only Minority of players (active regular players) who can speak english to see votes, excluding people who don't care reading the topic, even the poll was made to public to allow people start arguing about relevancy of who voted... how do you expect to get a maximum fair result? Are you also good at Statistics and Probabilitiy now? Since last time you told me you are good at Informatics. You should make this vote in all languages and being published in game (this is not just SA-MP, but also Minecraft, Clash of Clans and Clash Royale), IRC, and TeamSpeak.

For everyone else:
      The rule was NEVER been changed (it is still exist), it was just being reminded by the Managements. Before then, (i am sorry, it sounds rude) the "hypocrites" superiors (that time) are using it and don't want to be sorry for breaking the rules, instead they start making decision to allow it (even though few admins does not agree/not happy with it), with a simply reason (this is a 18+ game), leaving all responsibilities to the past players who were punished for that (even it was just a joke, accidents, or they were provoked to do that). Not just that, people start being following the /noob point of #1 talking about the real-life world.

Now most of players mixed this rule as "allowed to talk how bad/good is the world", or in other meaning "allowed to talk how offensive/supportive is world". This is not just N word, this starts spreading to topics about Countries, Languages, People beliefs/religions.
      All players, including admins, being so light with this rules and start forgetting about it. Mostly, disadvantages for those who feels offended, as they think admins or other regular players wont really care (no punishment, no report) about it or instead they think it will be a drama to report that. You can see how often statements about "do not tell me what to do", or "you are so sensitive", or "those people are idiots". These kind of reactions are absolutely making them who feels offended do not want to report (anymore).

While management team was so kind reminding us about the rule, tolerating to those who has forgotten, and did not punish them of what they did in the past before the reminder, instead they start arguing about it. Since that is their choice, let's start punishing those people instead maybe?

In my own opinion, either disallowing or allowing this or either people are not able to talk about world does not affect the gameplay, fortunately there is no in-game feature (such as command) which require you to use the N word, exclude GTA:SA Single Player as that is not part of GamerX. The matter of people said it's boring without them, are just people who are bored with the game modes provided by GamerX, and just use this online gaming community/server as a place for talking about it, while it is not even related with the game. Sarcastically, they are just bored of using N word in just single player with NPC so they need to find a place where they can use it to other players, which is hard for them because most of SA-MP/MTA:SA Servers disallow it.

Keep in mind that this gamerx is an online GAMING community, it is so far having Minecraft Servers, IRC Channels, TeamSpeak Servers, Clash of Clans clan, and Clash Royale.

EDIT: Last note: my "Thanks" is disabled, so you do not have to involve reasons how bad is the forum "Thank" system in public. Keep your thanks in your mind and your heart </3, thanks.

Sorry for my bad english, i'm sure that my english is so bad, and so the majority of players. But the advantage of my bad english is that i know N word is a bad word and should not be used
      Regards.
      Last edited by Robo; 07-11-16, 03:35 AM.
      KVIrc User

Comment

I just don't understand why some of you make drama because one stupid word? Most of people don't use it, for some of them is offensive, some of them don't even like using it. If N word is not allowed, you won't die just because you can't use it, there're more words which you can say instead of the N word and which will not offend people who get offended by the N word. Just think a bit more... what are you fighting for... for useless word. In my opinion (as i said in vote) this should not be allowed to say (but in privacy) as reasons above which i said. I don't think anything will change if just one word is not allowed, well at least for me and people who don't use or don't even like it. This poll is not important, it's totally useless.

Comment

In my opinion the word is not the problem, but the person who use it, since there are people with just good vibes and they don't want to offend anyone. People should get the context of the word, if it's a joke DON'T GET OFFENDED, why would you get offended because of a joke? If someone uses it in a racist/harming context, then yes, feel offended and report or do whatever you want with that person. But if it's just a joke then fuck off and let people call their friends however they want.

Just my opinion, thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by Domination View Post
            if it's a joke DON'T GET OFFENDED, why would you get offended because of a joke?
            Sorry, but that's not the context, often people who are misbehaving to use them in chat uses it and react with "do not tell me what to do", if they are doing that, so as well you can't tell people to "DON'T GET OFFENDED". A "it was just a joke" is not enough, a "sorry" is more appreciated and the way it is more polite.

This is one sample i coincidentally found in log of October 2016 (due to privacy, i do not want to tell much details):
            [21:40:00] <@GX-17> [ID A] Player A: motherfucker
            [21:40:06] <@GX-15> [ID B] Player B: be nice
            [21:40:11] <@GX-28> [ID A] Player A: dude don't tell me what to do ok
            [21:40:21] <@GX-03> [ID A] Player A: I didn't call anybody a motherfucker i just said motherfucker
            Eventually, that player B feels offended (since it's in main chat) and tells player A to be nice, but instead, Player A is freely denying that and Player B has to shut up and ignore (no report was given that time). The non logical/non sense part of the sample above is that the Player A didn't call anybody but Player A did it in main chat where there are every online player can see it.
            Sure it was "motherfucker", not "N" word, but well you are saying context of the word generally, you can find similar usage for specific word "N" in your log if you have.

This does not show how fair things happening on main chat.
            Last edited by Robo; 07-11-16, 03:37 AM.
            KVIrc User

Comment

Let the gww begin! Seriously, to make it fair i suggests that the word should stay prohibited from being used in the community. That word has gone too far. Certain people thinks it's fun to use that word and cause the others to repeat it. Like this little log below:

[07:26] <@GX-21> [63] unknown: come on *unknown* everybody know's that *also unknown* is my n****
              [07:27] <@GX-18> [69] *unknown*: Don't use "N" Word in mainchat

[07:27] <@GX-29> [9] *unknown*.: n****
              [07:27] <@GX-30> [69] *unknown*: read /rules >2
              [07:27] <@GX-03> * Admin unknown (ID:30) has muted *unknown*. (ID:9)

[07:27] <@GX-06> [2] *unknown*: n****
              [07:27] <@GX-09> * Admin *unknown*(ID:30) has muted *unknown*(ID:2)
              Ain't that word gone too far?
              PastorRichads: /q for Liberating yourself from the chains and bounds of this Virtual Nightmare

<@GX-07> [14] Legend27: nick is indonessian

Comment

The rule itself is gone too far, not the word

Comment

Originally posted by Jovan View Post
                  I just don't understand why some of you make drama because one stupid word? Most of people don't use it, for some of them is offensive, some of them don't even like using it. If N word is not allowed, you won't die just because you can't use it, there're more words which you can say instead of the N word and which will not offend people who get offended by the N word. Just think a bit more... what are you fighting for... [...]
                  Again with the same thing. Since when knowing what others think, and expressing your opinion is drama? I'm starting to get sick of people who just can't see a single post expressing one personal opinion 'cause now he's a drama seeker. Grow up you all, really. Anyone is free to say whatever the F. he wants unless he's not insulting anyone.

What am I fighting for? I am fighting for the right of expressing myself, and for some democracy. It's not "fighting for one stupid word", it's fighting for everyone to have an opinion and being taken into account. If that's not important for you, feel free to go away and not to read anything here.

You say this is not important and stuff, but then why the damn are you posting here if you think this is not relevant? it makes no sense. If it was true you don't care about it, you wouldn't be posting here and would ignore it in first place.

Also, why do you complain over someone making a post about some democracy, but you don't give a fuck about the other 99% of post that are actually useless? Why don't you complain on everyone who posts on "what are you listening to?", or any other useless stuff on chat section? Just don't come here an act like "mister important relevant sir", when the 90% of activity on forum is about useless stupid stuff and you don't give a damn. That just makes no sense.
                  I didn't choose to be latin, I just had luck.

Comment

Originally posted by CoCoReNdAn View Post
                    This.

Honestly it seems like even the people who claim to be offended by it just get a thrill from seeing someone else get punished. If you're really that sensitive to the point that you get your jimmies rustled by people engaging in conversation and dropping a five letter word, I really don't know what to tell you. Why are you even here?

Comment

Originally posted by CoCoReNdAn View Post
                      Let me correct that for you: The word gone too far, not the rules. Just like the logs above.
                      PastorRichads: /q for Liberating yourself from the chains and bounds of this Virtual Nightmare

<@GX-07> [14] Legend27: nick is indonessian

Comment

Originally posted by Nick View Post
                        Let me correct that for you: The word gone too far, not the rules. Just like the logs above.
                        Useless to correct me, thanks for trying but nope I said that and that's it .

Comment

Originally posted by LorSimon View Post
                          Again with the same thing. Since when knowing what others think, and expressing your opinion is drama? I'm starting to get sick of people who just can't see a single post expressing one personal opinion 'cause now he's a drama seeker. Grow up you all, really. Anyone is free to say whatever the F. he wants unless he's not insulting anyone.
                          [...]
                          Example :"What are you listening to right now?", is useless but it doesn't bring attention and drama like this bullshit. It's just my opinion.

Edit: Non-sence? Hmm, just the fact that you can't live without that word doesn't mean you have to make drama all over the community.
                          - Do you even know what does it mean? It means like you call someone slave. That's why some people feel offended.
                          - 1 thing more, go to some country that is full of people that feel offended by that word and shout "N****" and tell me will you survive in it.
                          Last edited by ; 07-11-16, 04:16 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Jovan View Post
                            Example :"What are you listening to right now?", is useless but it doesn't bring attention and drama like this bullshit. It's just my opinion.

Edit: Non-sence? Hmm, just the fact that you can't live without that word doesn't mean you have to make drama all over the community.
                            - Do you even know what does it mean? It means like you call someone slave. That's why some people feel offended.
                            - 1 thing more, go to some country that is full of people that feel offended by that word and shout "N****" and tell me will you survive in it.
                            If you're gonna say something, at least make sure what you're saying is true. I can't live without saying "nigga"? lol. I barely use this word. I probably have only used it few times with my friends, but is not like I am every day saying "what's up nigga". Actually I'm not into slang stuff, and you can even ask my friends.

I perfectly know what it means. As I said in some other post I made, the context of this word has changed. It's 2016 and now this word is mostly used as friend and not as "slave".

About your other points, there are other 1.000.000 words that could be offensive in any country. Again, why not censoring them? Seems you haven't read a single thing about all this discussion.
                            Last edited by LorSimon; 07-11-16, 04:31 AM.
                            I didn't choose to be latin, I just had luck.

Comment

If you're gonna say something, at least make sure what you're saying is true. I can't live without saying "nigga"? lol. I barely use this word.
                              Then why did you make this poll? Personally I think you just act like you know everything and like you're leading us all and that you're still level 8 or 9 or whatever you were before you resigned it. I agreed with some of things that you say, but about this poll not.

I probably have only used it few times with my friends, but is not like I am every day saying "what's up nigga". Actually I'm not into slang stuff, and you can even ask my friends.
                              - I don't really care about asking your friends which will tell me the same, I just said what I had to and what bothered me to say.

I perfectly know what it means. As I said in some other post I made, the context of this word has changed. It's 2016 and now this word is mostly used as friend and not as "slave".
                              - Even though meaning changed, some people get offended as I said by it's old meaning or whatever.

About your other points, the are other 1.000.000 words that could be offensive in any country. Again, why not censoring them? Seems you haven't read a single thing about all this discussion.
                              - I don't want to waste time anymore on reading attention seeking posts and drama bullshits. I know what I've said in life, I know the things I do.

Comment

Theres a difference between expressing an opinion and being aggressive about it. Insults and rude posts have been thrown around now, and its not helping anyone.

I admit the rule doesn't suit every single player's interests, but there are also many that are happier with it (the poll results suggest this). Since its not just a tiny minority of people who want to keep the rule, it can stay.

Now this can be locked before a flame war begins

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                                X