This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Nigga" poll

So on that poll http://gamerxserver.com/forum/showth...l-about-N-Word the only time "no" wins over the "yes", you close the thread quickly to prevent yes to eventually win? Dudes, it's been up for only a FEW HOURS and I do know a lot of people who didn't even see the poll and would have put a yes on it! The rule in itself was already stupid and ridiculous, and now management makes it worse and worse. WOW that is just soo funny XD! Come on that is just a word, making a rule about that specific word is USELESS. Since it is not only used to be offensive and can be as friendly as a "motherfucker" or a "bitch". People who do mean to be offensive are ALWAYS taken care of on gamerx, I can tell that. And they don't last long! People complaining about it have no reason to do it, however if they do have a reason, it's not any of the server's or admins' business. It has nothing to do with the server, it's their own business how they can think someone is "insulting" them while they're just joking or using that word in an affective way. If they have a problem with someone saying "nigga" to them, well they should just.. SAY IT. They say "don't call me nigga". They shouldn't go complain and cry to management when it's not any of the server's business AND when management doesn't even know what happened or what the context was. If someone DID mean to be offensive to the player complaining THEN it's server's business and NOW it's up to admins to do what it takes to handle the insulting player. People complaining about that word are as ridiculous as people using that word in an offensive way, that is just incredible how the rule made a big deal from a stupid word. You guys should just stop looking in the past and understand the positive from what used to be or was negative, you are part from a dying way of thinking and just by caring you keep feeding both trolls complaining about the n word and those using it to be offensive.
    Another thing too, management keeps being ridiculous and stupid. First, they demoted me from talking and not hiding in the corner when almost every admins did. I knew I would get demoted but that rule is sooo pathetic that I couldn't care about my level
    Second, you banned Lorsimon, really?? I wonder what did he do.. All he did was going against management's decision (decision as stupid as it is). And after that, they say "yeah, we can all discuss about it" WRONG. Or not? Maybe what you mean to say is "yeah, we can all discuss about it as long as you don't say the contrary of what we say, as long as you keep silent and just deal with it. FEAAAAR US" because that is exactly what happens when you use your almighty powers to shut everyone's mouth. But oh well I understand why you don't say it, it's a too long sentence.. Stick to "yeah we can all discuss about it" then, it's totally fine! But there won't be much to talk about if everyone keeps the silence ^^
    By closing the poll, you just did it again. Instead of closing it you should just have deleted the insulting posts and that's it. No need to make it look like you are right and, again, close everyone's mouth.

Thread was going nowhere so it had to be closed. Also, the outcome of the poll wouldn't have had any effect on the rule.

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
    X