Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[TUTO]Low FPS while it's raining? Here is a solution.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [TUTO]Low FPS while it's raining? Here is a solution.

I've been planning to make this post for a long time, as i keep seeing people complaining about having low fps when it's raining in the game.
    Some players are still playing on a low-end/outdated PC. If you otherwise got acceptable FPS but it drops when raining, this could be a solution.
    With this method you can disable the particles of the rain showing on your screen, making your game run smoother.

To do this, you need to edit a file in your GTA San Andreas folder.

* Open this file with a text editor (like notepad):
    C:\Program Files\Rockstar Games\GTA San Andreas\data\maps\cull.ipl (default location)

(On 64 bit systems it should be in "Program Files (x86)", instead of "Program Files".)

* Paste this line after the line "cull" (in a new line):

Code:
    0, 0, -100, 0, 9999, -100, 9999, 0, 9999, 8, 0
    It should look like this.
    * You don't need to touch anything else in this file. Save it and restart your GTA (relog).

Some notes:
    This will not give you any advantage over other players.
    The roads will be still wet and slippery and everything will be affected by the rain as usual, except the rain won't be seen visually.
    This will affect your single player game too.
    You need administrator privileges to save (overwrite) this file.
    :!: You should make a backup copy of the original file in case you want to revert this change in the future,
    otherwise you'll need to reinstall your GTA San Andreas if you change your mind or anything goes wrong.

If you have any further question or problem, post it here and i'll help or make this post more clear.

-Peace
    Last edited by Robo; 10-04-20, 04:41 PM. Reason: added warning
    -Tunisia <3

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
X