No announcement yet.

Important Discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hate this system too. Admins barely have anyways of earning cookies apart from that rare time we get 1 or 2 cookies when joining the server. Plus admins stats aren't included in top10s so it sucks that we need to work hard to earn them (with hardly any sources to earn them since we can't use /report and can't collect goos and pgoos) and not appear in top10s if we finally do somehow get lots of cookies. Sucks in my opinion but meh I want what you guys all want too. Anyways votes for this isn't good since it matters individually - different people earned it in different ways some in hard ways and some easily. Looking at the poll though, there is no point arguing this.
    Please stop asking why I got my admin status removed. I chose to be demoted and there's no drama behind it.

Comment

Some of you said it's not fair as some of you have reached a big amount of them. Look around - if I set your count to 0 you'll have more than 500 in a week. 500 is a huge amount already and you will never spend it as nobody needs that much. It's just senseless, it's like the rockets are for free to get ans nobody takes care about their count anyways because everyone know they have a lot of them.

We could bring in a new system with more fun so I don't why some of your are against it
      * PM from Vishwajit_king (ID:74) to Left (ID:31): thanks sir for rejecting my TP application
      * PM from Vishwajit_king (ID:74) to Left (ID:31): sir i love admins like u

Comment

500 cookies in a week? that's not absolutely right, how did you get the statistic data and sample from? That's relative amount, it might be lower or even higher. The cookie is also spent to share with other players or friends, not just to use /rocket. The reason i mentioned it's not fair because the reset is done BEFORE the ideas and features are implemented, not AFTER. What if the cookies are reset before the features, and when the feature was added, another cookie reset need to be done (either to technical reason or to balance again), and then people will find it annoying that it gets reset many times. Also the idea could be just a fantasy that will never get added or too far from expectation (like added only few of them, or took so long to add after reset), then it is nothing different to reset cookie without ideas. This value is something to consider, not something that i will keep against it.

The analogy to business is, the company must be sure the product is available, not to sell/promote something that is not even yet in stock. Customer would be disappointed.

EDIT:
        Originally posted by Left View Post
        We got tons of new ideas what we could bring in after a reset of goodies.
        Originally posted by Left View Post
        The reset would come only if all the new features are implented of course. Doing it now is stupid obviously.
        Sorry i didn't see if the main topic has been edited yet? Or i'm the one who didn't understand.

Sorry for my bad english.
        Last edited by Robo; 10-11-16, 02:44 PM.
        KVIrc User

Comment

Originally posted by Robo_N1X View Post
          500 cookies in a week? that's not absolutely right, how did you get the statistic data and sample from? That's relative amount, it might be lower or even higher. The reason i mentioned it's not fair because the reset is done BEFORE the ideas and features are implemented, not AFTER. What if the cookies are reset before the features, and when the feature was added, another cookie reset need to be done (either to technical reason or to balance again), and then people will find it annoying that it gets reset many times. Also the idea could be just a fantasy that will never get added or too far from expectation (like added only few of them, or took so long to add after reset), then it is nothing different to reset cookie without ideas. This is something to consider, not something that i will stay to keep against it.

The reset would come only if all the new features are implented of course. Doing it now is stupid obviously.

I've set my cookies several times to 0 and after a little while I had about 500. Trusted players give them out a lot (100 in a radius actually). Admins give 10 at once often. While happyhour there are also massive cookies given out. Sometimes we start goos and events where the prices are ultra high too
          * PM from Vishwajit_king (ID:74) to Left (ID:31): thanks sir for rejecting my TP application
          * PM from Vishwajit_king (ID:74) to Left (ID:31): sir i love admins like u

Comment

I set mine to 0 countless times and in less than a few hours I somehow manage to have around 500-700. If you go through logs for a couple days ago, you'll see me asking how I got that many so quickly in chat in game too.

Comment

Originally posted by Jafri View Post
              If you go through logs for a couple days ago, you'll see me asking how I got that many so quickly in chat in game too.
              CHALLENGE ACCE...
              oh wait, you requested we don't keep your chat logs

Originally posted by Jafri View Post
              What if I want my name/ information removed from your database?

Would be nice if you could do that for me.
              Honestly, same... after reading the type of shit I say in chat I'd rather not have people compile that shit lol inb4 I'm demoted and range banned in 2 days
              (Forum post; GST forum thread about irc logging).

Sorry for going off topic, I don't know what the purpose of this was particularly, just humour.

Comment

I'm fine with players having their cookie set (Although I disagree) but admins should be able to set theirs as they don't gain any advantages from it. They get no rank on top 10 spot, nor do they have much ways of getting it. 500 cookies can't be earned quickly at all by admins as I already said we don't have much sources of earning it, no pgoo/goo, no report cookies etc. So I request that admins can set theirs if they want since it doesn't affect top10 spots plus we can barely earn any..apart from in happy hour. We also don't lose cookies when we use /sc or /rocket etc....admins should be left out of this. About players, valid reasons have already been said...

Hope my request and reasoning is taken into account.
                Please stop asking why I got my admin status removed. I chose to be demoted and there's no drama behind it.

Comment

NO i am really againts it i earned cookies/cakes n other stuffs from friends and have to give back to them when they back in game i promised them dont want to break it so pls dont reset it its not good its our hard work :/ dont make us cry!!

edit: if its really needed to reset then reset all record of kills deaths goos found :/ etc.
                  Last edited by MAYANK; 10-11-16, 08:19 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by ManofSteel View Post
                    ...i am really againts it i earned cookies/cakes n other stuffs from friends and have to give back to them when they back in game ...
                    The point of reseting cookies/cakes/biscuits/icecreams is making them more valuable because we earn them easily nowaday. I just don't really understand your opinion. What's the point of "lending your friends cookies/cakes/..." then give back to them ?. Can you explain more about it please ?

Comment

Excuse me, but I'm missing some posts here... Why they got deleted?

Comment

Originally posted by Pacific View Post
                        Excuse me, but I'm missing some posts here... Why they got deleted?
                        They weren't deleted, there was an issue with the database and they had to rollback to a day ago, so recent posts are now gone. Best to check and see if any other posts you made are gone

Comment

Great idea, I absolutely agree with this because most people are actually not using these cookies instead giving them to normal players like trusted player do, so it's like inflation of cookies... you know the cookies aren't really worth because some people had so much of them. so I agree if it'll reset and make it more challenging to get cookies.

Comment

If we reset the cookies I can update the code so when a player finishes a challenge he gets a cookie. So there will be many ways to get a cookie :
                            - Reporting a cheater
                            - Killing Spree
                            - Event System (I can update the code to always give a cookie to the event winner)
                            - Challenge
                            - Race record (I can update the code to give a cookie to the player who broke the record)
                            - Challenge record

Comment

Originally posted by Rick View Post
                              If we reset the cookies I can update the code so when a player finishes a challenge he gets a cookie. So there will be many ways to get a cookie :
                              - Reporting a cheater
                              - Killing Spree
                              - Event System (I can update the code to always give a cookie to the event winner)
                              - Challenge
                              - Race record (I can update the code to give a cookie to the player who broke the record)
                              - Challenge record
                              There will be many ways to earn cookiez, lols, I like it.
                              If you are making fun of someone's Physical disability then congratulations You are mentally disabled.

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                              X