Important Discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Few other suggestion along with what maze pointed above

oincrease the amount of /rocket to high value of cookies for example 10-15 cookies or more ~

we will also have less rocket noobs and rocket in red zone
    Also admins start giving cookies reasonably + making /coa only gives one cookie this way it will be hard to earn

Comment

Trump won, So ''I'm supporting this''. #MakeGamerxGreatAgain !

sigpic

Comment

Im supporting the reset but not for all... If someone wants to reset their stats its okay dont reset then against their wishes...

Comment

I can understand why Robo is against the idea, and I understand what he means about the whole community not being part of the vote since not all players are registered on the forums, though I don't agree with him.
          I think a stat reset will be great for the community, and bring back fun competitiveness between players which want to collect as many cookies and cakes as possible. The server needs to have a challenging element to it, otherwise it reduces the replayability (in my opinion), so a stat reset will help bring a bit of replayability back into the server.

Comment

I am against this idea, first of all what is the point of reseting this? Admins will go and set their cookies again anyway and give them to other players/TPs. And second of all a lot of people will get mad because of the reset since they might be the No.1 in the statastics with cookies/cakes/biscuits/icecreams. This idea is worthless unless admins wont set other players or their cookies again. I honestly don't care if my cookies get reseted since I give them away to others but other people will care and might get mad. We all know that reseting Cookies/cakes/biscuits/icecreams will bring A LOT of responsebillities with it. So I vote to let it stay like this.

Also saying '#MakeGamerXGreatAgain' is not what I should say, I say we are screwing up our community like this.
            Last edited by Nissan; 09-11-16, 05:05 PM.

Comment

I'm actually with both sides since I'm with but against this addition.

Why am I supporting this? Well this is a good opportunity for players to start fresh and gather the goodies from scratch, also allows them to fully integrate with minigames, DMing and racing and have fun accordingly since some people here are tired as they have reached a huge amount of cookies, cakes etc so such activities are no longer fun just boring for them, so this is the great opportunity for a fresh start.

But at other hand, some people have narrowly gathered a good amount of goodies and they don't want their stats to be reset, neither start fresh, they just want to continue on the amount they currently have, and yes, they are happy with the cookies they currently have, perhaps having them reset won't help but will upset them, which may lead them to inactivity and this is what we just don't want.

Thus I don't really care, I'm just here to share my opinion

Comment

Originally posted by Jan_Nissan View Post
                I am against this idea, first of all what is the point of reseting this? Admins will go and set their cookies again anyway and give them to other players/TPs. And second of all a lot of people will get mad because of the reset since they might be the No.1 in the statastics with cookies/cakes/biscuits/icecreams. This idea is worthless unless admins wont set other players or their cookies again. I honestly don't care if my cookies get reseted since I give them away to others but other people will care and might get mad. We all know that reseting Cookies/cakes/biscuits/icecreams will bring A LOT of responsebillities with it. So I vote to let it stay like this.

Also saying '#MakeGamerXGreatAgain' is not what I should say, I say we are screwing up our community like this.
                Originally posted by Left View Post
                We would no longer allow admins to set their cookie count to any value they want. So those commands will only be used in case an account needs a recovery or other important reasons
                First read the thread, then hit the reply button.
                * PM from Vishwajit_king (ID:74) to Left (ID:31): thanks sir for rejecting my TP application
                * PM from Vishwajit_king (ID:74) to Left (ID:31): sir i love admins like u

Comment

Originally posted by Left View Post
                  First read the thread, then hit the reply button.
                  I did, even though you tell them they won't i'm sure some of them will, besides that as you can see above people do not want to lose their amount of cookies since their in the GamerX cookie TOP10. They want to stay in there and so they do NOT want to lose their cookies.

Comment

I did, even though you tell them they won't i'm sure some of them will, besides that as you can see above people do not want to lose their amount of cookies since their in the GamerX cookie TOP10. They want to stay in there and so they do NOT want to lose their cookies.
                    If i'm not wrong, everyone is free to see when someone set their cookies via irc, how about we report if we see something strange? Easy thing to deal with it in my opinion.

Comment

In my opinion this will be a good move, perhaps it will bring back the joy of collecting goodies, it would be bold and challenging but I'm supporting this suggestion.

Comment

"I'm supporting this"

Why?
                        Back in the days (talking about 2008/9-2012). It was way more fun to take part of the /HP challenge. I can still feel the adrenaline when I almost won after I had failed many times. I had always a cookie amount of 20-120 cookies. It was hard for me to stack cookies/cakes/icecreams/biscuits. Because I was a deathmatcher who liked the /rocket command.

Nowdays:
                        The cookies/cakes/icecreams/biscuits had a meaning, they doesn't mean anything anymore nowdays. I just joined sometimes with an unregistered random account with zero stats while the happy hour has been enabled. I just had 1000/2000 cookies when the happy hour has been finished. We Admins (not all) but some (including me) made a mistake. Giving everytime 50/100 cookies/cakes away (every second). A lot of players didn't won lots of P-Goo's, they just earnt them by useless happy hour parties.

It became more worse after the Trusted Player were able to give cookies and cakes away (even if they gave their own cookies and cakes away). Before Trusted Players will attack me, I am not attack any of you, I'm just pointing out how I see the things.

A lot of people didn't worked hard for cookies and others etc. They just got them in road trips/events/happy hours. Every seconds +100 cookies/cakes etc. Lol.

Suggestion:

1) Remove the "/cr" and "/caker" command for Trusted Players.
                        Can't find any valid reason for myself why Trusted Players are able to give them away. They can create P-Goo's already which seems to be enough.

If those commands are so important for Trusted Players I'd like to stay this for how it is, with some changes:
                        - Giving 1 cookie away cost the Trusted Player 2 cookies/cakes.
                        - Giving 2 cookies/cakes away cost the Trusted Player 4 cookies/cakes.
                        - Giving 100 cookies/cakes away cost the Trusted Player 200 cookies/cakes.

2) The "extra spawn weapon" in the "/sc" dialog needs to cost more.
                        How more advantages you earn from the weapon how more you have to pay (talking about popular DM weapons, like deagle/sawnoff etc...) They only cost "cookies" just let them cost some "cakes/icecreams/biscuits" as well.

3) Admins should stop giving cookies/cakes/icecreams/biscuits so often.
                        Nothing more to add in this suggestion.

4) Trusted Players/Admins should stop giving lots cookies/cakes in a "road trip"

Will add more if there come more suggestions in my mind.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When we reset all of them the fun in the cookie/cakes/icecreams/biscuit part will be probably back. People will join P-Goo's/HP's more often. How more people take part of the events, how more new players will stay. I visited GamerX in my first days here, day after day. Because I saw a lot of players.

Sure SA:MP isn't that popular as it was before back in the days, but it's still a fact that when new players see lots of players in example: P-Goo/HP's events, they will probably stay.

GamerX will never die. People should be thankful how the GamerX Admin Team like to discuss things first before taking huge changes. Saw a lot of servers who didn't did that.

PS
                        Skip the following part. Pacific explained something that I forgot about.

If those commands are so important for Trusted Players I'd like to stay this for how it is, with some changes:
                        - Giving 2 cookies/cakes away cost the Trusted Player 4 cookies/cakes.
                        - Giving 100 cookies/cakes away cost the Trusted Player 200 cookies/cakes.
                        Last edited by Beer; 09-11-16, 07:50 PM.

Comment

I just think it would be unfair with players that got their stats fairly, without cookies setting. Players who worked for their stats. For example, I won most of my stats winning Pucs competitions, where I found 100 pickups what took me a lot of time.

Also I don't think /hp lost its "motivation" as I always see great numbers of players involved when there is one going. What seems to decrease is the amount of player that create the maps, that is another question. It works for p-goos too. Whenever I see TPs doing p-goos, many players go look for it even when it is for 1 cookie.

Originally posted by Beer View Post
                          We already lost the number we give per player (100 cookies x 5 players = 500 cookies away), it is normal for me.
                          Last edited by Pacific; 09-11-16, 07:53 PM.

Comment

Lets make one thing clear, no one has stats that are entirely fair. All of you have recieved cookies from admin friends or other TP's (who'd gotten them from admin friends) at some point in time. All the TPs spamming /cr have gotten cookies which were set by admins so there's not a person in the server who hasn't gotten cookies from such means. You can tell yourself all you want that your stats were never set but someone elses stats have been set and they transferred their cookies to you, do you see the cycle?
                            Last edited by Jafri; 09-11-16, 08:23 PM.

Comment

Admins that does that will get demoted ,don't worry about that. We got methodes to monitor cookie transfers and usage of Setting cookies etc with an Admin command.

As usually someone will always be mad but oh well we're humans it's normal, we won't close this voting thing for sometime so everyone will have planty of time to give their vote.

"Also saying '#MakeGamerXGreatAgain' is not what I should say, I say we are screwing up our community like this."

Makes me laugh.

P.S people would be mad if they didn't got asked about this champ. I'd also be mad as Manager if Owners or Developers did this without asking the community.

And also usage of set cookies etc will be restricted for Admins pretty much soon or when we restart cookies etc ( i mean if players decides to restart it then we'll make that rule for Admins).

My vote on all this is "I don't really care" i support what everyone wants.

Comment

I am totally against this. Everyone should be responsible for himself. I am a tp from at least 2 years, and I almost never got a freebie. Back in the days I am the one that suggested cookie radius cmd for tps and this is one very good way to spend them. For the 3/4 years and 2000+ hours here I have collected 8k cookies and I spend probably twice than that on road trips and goos.

At the end of the day you can do what you have to do, but there is no way I will support that idea.

Edit:great idea beer punish tps for wanting to share their cookies...
                                Last edited by Seven_of_Nine; 09-11-16, 09:45 PM.
                                Manuel[M4]:Banned by Admin CoCoReNdAn[7NA] , please wait for her Reply.
                                WoooIly:From now i love all admins just CocoRindan because he is the most sucker dicks girls

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                                X