This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DeathBeatZ View Post
    Makes no sense when you quote me and then say that, but ok, i dont care at all.
    Now your text is confusing me, I don't see how my post has no sense, you just wanted to seek for attention, but I got it

No more replies, I don't want to make the attention seek happen, I will just reply to people who have a point here

Comment

Originally posted by DeathBeatZ View Post
      To ne honest you seem to be the only one who rarely gives yes on applications.

ps: I'm not saying he is in fact asslicking you.
      the question which confused you is typically answered in the same sentence here you go

out of 80 other admins?(question) As if I'm the only one who will make him a trusted player... (answer)
      so copying just one part change the whole meaning since his no's if invalid they will be accepted anyways management who decides some apps gets denied with all yes'.

Comment

Posting here was already a bad thing, i dont know why i still did. You guys take things too personal. I apologise if it looked like i was seeking for attention, i was not, neither i wanted to look rude.

Comment

Blackbird u pussy

sigpic

Comment

He is handsome, but I agree with overdose
            BB is a morron

Comment

do not worry about that too, him just stick to his job good, why still many people envy great style of him, challenge somebody to do better he. okai

P.s : Fan BB ! sr my english bad

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
              X