• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bazid's 2nd TP Application

Username: Bazid[M4]
    Any previous names: Bazid & [ATM]Bazid
    IRC Nickname (if any): Bazid
    Time spent in-game (hours): 1492 h

Extra notes: I said almost everything on my previous TP Application and i'm active ingame/forum aswell as reporting and i'm helpful also aswell my behavior, be kind with everyone as talking friendly and helping, I think now i'm ready for the status, Since a two months i've working hard (till now) for the status and also my behavior is remain consistent aswell as what you expected from me on my previous application and my behavior is good enough for becoming a TP.

3 weeks ago (not so early), I did unfortunatly a mistake that i was jailed for drive by in redzone, At the same time im not too inside the redzone/spawnpoint to realize that i'm in redzone so thats why i did, As sitting passenger in my friend car and someone shooting me while my friend was stopped the car and goes afk at the moment then i killed him as sitting passenger, I've forgotten that i'm in redzone unfortunatly. I did this mistake as forgotten and my intention is not to break the rules but this occur as unfortunatly. I hope you won't give negative votes for this unfortunate mistake also in the past couple weeks i've made many hard works here as reporting hackers/cheaters, rulebreakers and i'm helpful also I've fulfilled my requirements obviously and i don't make you disappoint. I hope i'll get positive votes.

Regards,

-Bazid
    Last edited by Bazid; 19-11-16, 08:17 AM.

Imo you are doing it well, Yes from me

Comment

Yes from me. Reasons stated on your previous application.
      Please stop asking why I got my admin status removed. I chose to be demoted and there's no drama behind it.

Comment

Helpful,Reports a lot and behaviour is great.You have all the quality of becoming a Trusted Player.
        *StarBoy*

Comment

Accepted.
          * PM from Vishwajit_king (ID:74) to Left (ID:31): thanks sir for rejecting my TP application
          * PM from Vishwajit_king (ID:74) to Left (ID:31): sir i love admins like u

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
          X