Car with bug " Lock "

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Car with bug " Lock "

When I spawn a car that I haven't used command to open or are already using the command /lock. Sometimes it does not work (Bug),Player can on my car without permission. Here's a video will give you more visibility

I think its a sa-mp bug (not server bug) that only happen when the guy on foot press G to get in and in the same time you move with the car, i saw it in some previous samp versions too

Comment

Originally posted by Charger View Post
      I think its a sa-mp bug (not server bug) that only happen when the guy on foot press G to get in and in the same time you move with the car, i saw it in some previous samp versions too
      Yea, it is.
      This happens when the player press G and you move so the character cannot catch the door of the car and open it then you will find the player inside your vehicle.
      Just confirming Charger's reply.
      "I'm still playing the game, having a great time."

Jason Giambi

Comment

There is a way to prevent this gbug if players don't like it. After you got put into the player's vehicle by the gbug it will automatically put you out of their vehicle. Which can be coded by one of the scripter.
        Last edited by Nick; 26-11-16, 10:21 PM.
        PastorRichads: /q for Liberating yourself from the chains and bounds of this Virtual Nightmare

<@GX-07> [14] Legend27: nick is indonessian

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
        X