How to identify most common racing hacks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to identify most common racing hacks

Hello, I wanted to create a post to show some of the most common hacks in the racing world. Due to the racing world isn't as famous and popular as Death-Match in this server, I decided to make this short tutorial. Then If you see something like this in-game you will know which hack is using someone and obviously that it isn't allowed.
    • Lamppost mod. This kind of hack allows you to break these annoying lampposts that are on the street, yeah, you can say it's really usefull, because you can't crash while racing. - (Video nº1, second 0:04) & (Video nº3, second 0:12-0:13).

It also allows you to break through some buildings/trees (that you can't break). - (Video nº1, second 0:07) & (Video nº2, second 0:03).

But as you can see.. it gives you a big advantage against the others so it isn't allowed.

• Rain mod. Players who have this mod/hack installed control perfectly their cars while It's rainning like if it was sunny.
      You won't notice about this mod/hack in this server ( in some racing servers each race has it's each weather & time) because everyone can choose the weather so nobody will play with rain because it's pretty annoying and harder to control your car.

• Speed hack. This is a classic hack that is present in almost all servers. With it you can increase your car speed in the moment you want, yes, like the server speed boost (/vmhelp).

• Ramm hack. This hack doesn't affect us in this server races because here all races have Ghost Mode (car colisions are disabled), anyway I'll explain it. You will see players who are driving a car and flying at the same time with a really high speed (It's hard to explain and I don't have video of this) that fast movement will make you fly or die if you are on foot.

• Handling Mod. As you know, sa-mp like almost all pc games have mods to replace cars, skins... Some of the car mods you can install have its handling modified. If it changes the handling... (like máx speed, acceleration..) it gives you advantage against other racers so It isn't allowed.
      This kind of hack isn't strictly an "isntalled mod" , there are programs to modify a car handling, anyway it's still not allowed.

• Airbreak. This hack is really common everywhere, you can fly and break through the buildings and the ground.

• Telehack. This is a hack allows you to teleport to each checkpoint quickly then you can finish the race in a few seconds.

• Someone control your car. If a player have this mod, he can control your car how he wants, you will notice when your car will start doing weird things and you don't have any control of it. For example you are pressing "S" to use brakes but the car is accelerating.

Note1: Every hack I explained works when you are driving a car, except Airbreak and Telehack (you also can use it on foot).
    Note2: Videos I attached are real hacks proofs (3 of the 4 I posted were recorded by me to be able to ban some chaeaters in some servers I was admin).
    Note3: I think I've writen all cheats that affect to the racing world, but if I didn't.. Feel free to post a comment and I will add it.
    Last edited by Charger; 21-11-16, 08:33 PM.

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
X