Username: LuzDeLuna
    Any previous name: Cryless, Demon, HyperTension
    Any previous clan: MWR, ATM, wW
    Kills: 2442
    Races Won: 4063
    Hours: +8weeks
    Do you speak English (Yes/No | 0% - 100%): Yes, 99.9%
    Were you invited by a Captain? Yes/No Who?: I don't think so
    Special Skills ingame: Racing, DM'ing. I can fit anything ingame idk why but everything seems easy for me.
    Special Personal Skills: Tactics, Growing up the clan to it's high level, Helping my teammates and other players as well.
    Prefered weapons to duel: Deagle/Shotgun
    Prefered cars to race: Infernus
    How long you have been playing SA:MP? Since 2007
    Why you want to join to [M4]: I feel that this clan will fit me perfectly, and i want to prove that i'll be a big plus to the clan and an important member of the squad.
    Why did you select M4 to join in: Friendly clan with a nice environement between members i want to take part of that squad.
    Additional Informations: (I added this part cause i wanted to mention somethings): First of all, hello to everyone and thanks for reading my application well how to start !, sometime ago i had some problems with an admin which was 100% my fault there was a personal reason that made me acting like that (nothing releated to the admin, his action was totaly right) it was my total fault it was somehow a such stupid act from me, but none is perfect we learn from mistakes and personaly i admit that i learnt from my previous mistakes and we can't repeat same mistakes twice. I hope you can understand me and try to look things in the positive way as an human and again thanks alot.

Dont like me? have a seat with the rest the of bitches waiting for me to give a fuck...Haters gonna hate.

wait for comments from other members
    Last edited by Manuel[M4]; 27-11-16, 10:49 PM.

Comment

YES From me, you have great racing skills but i don't know much about you also don't do a mistakes again that you said as above and just don't make me regret it. you have to active more because i didn't see you in-game but i'll give you a "Chance" you deserve it.

Edit: In my opinion we have to give him a chance and he obviously agreed his mistakes, Anyway Good luck.
      Last edited by Bazid; 28-11-16, 10:20 AM.

Comment

You're active & you have good racing skills(as mentioned above).
        So, it's a YES from me
        Good luck!

Comment

i was thinking to give you my vote, but then i came to know about your past and the things i don't think you are changed at all specially last night when you posted that gameplay video in "Pictures and videos" then admin eliteus just said you randomly "better post in this section"

http://forum.gamerxserver.com/showth...er-games/page4

and you said to him that oh you get promotion for that and, you are creating problem for yourself like this like you are admin and will give him demotion for that thing, and then i said same this message to you that what admin eliteus said wrong to you? he just said you very calmly "Better post here ^^" and then you said to me "Keep asslicking won't give reply to any other comment watch video and go if you want" woahh you really need to learn how to talk with admins and people i am not judging you from your past i am judging you from your present you are not changed at all and i am not going to give you yes and it will be never if you don't change yourself and on the other hand i never saw you in game and its not always about things like races/dm for which thing M4 is known its also important that person who is joining [M4] is mature enough he should learn the basics that how to talk with someone and what to say and where your attitude matters alot buddy in every feild of life your behaviour your way of talk and after your that message i decided better not reply back on that thread as it will like some fight thing which it was not anyways my vote stays NO! From me and will never change if you don't change yourself.
          Last edited by Muaaz; 28-11-16, 09:29 AM.

Comment

Yes i have some skills on racing thanks also i prefer Dm'ing since im an A/D Player you can check my yt: CrylessProd

Evil: I talked to Eliteus with respect it was a simple advices from an admin which i respect that but i didn't broke an rule too i asked an admin where shall i post that video and that section was okay i asked before posting he just wanted to give an advice and it's okay since he's an ADMIN, There was no problem between me and Eliteus and still there's nothing but the problem i don't know why you posted what was the goal of commenting since you're not TP or ADMIN and still i respect your comments but you have no right to say what you said but it's okay just forget about it it was a misunderstood there. And about your vote you're free and i respect everyone votes and thanks for reading my app and an advice listen to your teammates cause if they want to give me a chance there's obviously a reason and none will regret i can be adding a big plus to the clan thanks everyone <3 And the promotion key word was not meant to what you both or all understood so far :3 Really not !

Dont like me? have a seat with the rest the of bitches waiting for me to give a fuck...Haters gonna hate.

Comment

Originally posted by LuzDeLuna View Post
              Yes i have some skills on racing thanks also i prefer Dm'ing since im an A/D Player you can check my yt: CrylessProd

Evil: I talked to Eliteus with respect it was a simple advices from an admin which i respect that but i didn't broke an rule too i asked an admin where shall i post that video and that section was okay i asked before posting he just wanted to give an advice and it's okay since he's an ADMIN, There was no problem between me and Eliteus and still there's nothing but the problem i don't know why you posted what was the goal of commenting since you're not TP or ADMIN and still i respect your comments but you have no right to say what you said but it's okay just forget about it it was a misunderstood there. And about your vote you're free and i respect everyone votes and thanks for reading my app and an advice listen to your teammates cause if they want to give me a chance there's obviously a reason and none will regret i can be adding a big plus to the clan thanks everyone <3 And the promotion key word was not meant to what you both or all understood so far :3 Really not !
              Woah you ended so easily everything with adding some sugary words your way of talk is definately not good your words was clearly showing how aggresively you was talking and i do have right to say you are posting on a forum and there is thousand's of people who also sees posts its not like you are alone in bathroom and doing what you like to do you are in a community and posting something and then suddenly being rude with adminstrators who didn't even said you anything if you were that inocent nobody would have deleted that thread and you even said i am "Asslicking" him woah now if somebody is insulting in mainchat in game often players say him behave if he is insulting an admin if any server player say behave for example he is a an asslicker according to you hmm intresting well adding some sugary words will not help i don't want people like you in M4 totally double face nobody is reacting like an admin and nobody is defending any admin they know how to handle the situation the thing is you don't know how to talk thats it i don't like the way you talk with people totally being double face you need more time my vote will stay same NO!
              Last edited by Muaaz; 28-11-16, 12:49 PM.

Comment

You have no right to tell me what to do you're a simple player like me can you understand that lol ? Was between me and Eliteus was none of your business evil...now if we can close this subject you gave your vote i respect that as i said above that's all.

Comment

To be honest, i never saw you, so no from me.

Comment

Close this application please i don't think im interested on joining M4 anymore cause im not feeling its a good place for me since i can't deal with this kind of stuffs am so sorry and don't judge me please this the best solution to avoid dramas.

Comment

DENIED

Comment

Group Categories

Collapse

M4

About this Group

Clan M4
                      Type: Public
                      Topics: 329
                      Comments: 2439

Moderators

Latest Group Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
                      X