Bryan_Delazzo's Application

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bryan_Delazzo's Application

Are you willing to leave any current Gang/Crew/Clan that you are currently still part of to join [MM]? If the answer is no, close this application: Ofcourse

Your Name In-Game:Bryan_Delazzo

Your nickname if you get accepted in [MM]:Bryan_Delazzo

How should we address you (IRL name):Rafael/Ραφαήλ(Greek)

Your age:26

Your gender:Male

Your country:Greece

Do you play in any other servers (PM a leader if you do)?:I Didn't played in any servers with this mod

Languages you understand and speak fluently (A Degree in Google Translator does not apply here):English,Greek

Your Skype id:Rafael.Gewrgalis

What clans are you currently affiliated with or previously from? Why are you leaving them or what does [MM] have to offer that they already don't which makes you want to consider us instead:[MM] Clan for me can offer fun with other clanmates and because of my age i want serious things even IG.. I wasn't in any clan from this server before, so if i will be accepted in MM will be my pleasure to play with whole [MM]Clanmates.

Tell us about your experience in other clans, if possible: I don't have any experience from clans because as i said above i didn't joined in any clan yet.

Have you been part of the leadership in any previous clans? What are some key takeaways and qualities that you have gained from it? :No, i didn't became leader in any and i don't want to, i just want to have fun.

Give us a brief introduction of your dueling history, when and how did you learn to duel?:Well to be honest i am still practicing on duels because i want to improve my gun skills, So i can say that i am still in practicing period.

Weapons I can efficiently use for dueling (RW/WW):Both

Are you willing to step up to a leadership or commanding role if you were offered one in the future:If Leader is up to, It will be my pleasure.

How do you think [MM] can be improved:No improvements, just have fun each other and perfect attitude.

P.S.:I can be active as long as server is alive.. The only way to become inactive is only for personal reasons.
    Last edited by BryanDelazzo; 28-11-16, 03:14 PM.

MM's are currently inactive, wait us to come back in holidays
    I just stole this signature from aliens, you like it?

Comment

Aww :/ you're the only clan i can join i think xD once and you don't have so many requirements :P you were my last hope xD

Comment

Originally posted by BryanDelazzo View Post
        Aww :/ you're the only clan i can join i think xD once and you don't have so many requirements :P you were my last hope xD
        No comment? You just wanna join us for that xD anyway good luck in another clans.

Comment

Originally posted by [MM]Snickers View Post
          No comment? You just wanna join us for that xD anyway good luck in another clans.
          No dude, as i said i wanna have fun with MM and due to my age i want serious clans with normal attituded you know... By meeting up new guys it's my favourite moment to be honest So i thought to give a try

Comment

Originally posted by BryanDelazzo View Post
            No dude, as i said i wanna have fun with MM and due to my age i want serious clans with normal attituded you know... By meeting up new guys it's my favourite moment to be honest So i thought to give a try
            Too bad we are inactive atm :x anyway good luck again

Comment

Group Categories

Collapse

Murder Mob [MM]

About this Group

Type: Public
            Topics: 35
            Comments: 117

Owner

Members (2)

Latest Group Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
            X