Admins = Careless

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Admins = Careless

Sorry about that sad subject but i have been dissapointed as player of GamerX server even if i did my register this month... First of all, admins most of the time are unavailable and server is fcked up alot... 2nd thing Forum isn't only to check forum's index when there are few topics available... You should check it immediately and feedback positive or negative.. If you feel bored for your admin duties sorry but i think that server will be dead soon...We allready tried alot to express our ideas for server but without any result... Also if you can't handle the activity try to recruit more admins . More Admins = better job for server...

IF YOU WANT THE SERVER TO GROWN UP BETTER MAKE SOME CHANGES AND BECOME MORE ACTIVE THAN NOW...

That's all from me.

P.S.:I Really don't have any prob if you're gonna ban me from server or Forum.. When The truth is that noone can say the oposite..

Much Respects

-BD

You cant demand people to do whatever you want, admins have life too! You got a life too to live on, think about it!I believe admins are active as much they can, you are the inactive person in this whole drama story. I am not going to make dramas or fell in your level, but your pointless thread is useless! Server won't shutdown, and that's the truth cause all owners, admins and TPs(Helpers) are trying their best to keep server on top. I was reading your topic and your words make no sense so dont judge admins! Also it depends on which hours you logged in and you dont see available admins, in my timezone and the hours i played there are 4 -5 active admins!

You should think more carefully and write a topic with effort that makes sense!

Comment

We all got a life, so please its not the true nt in anyway.

If you got no admins online go to IRC and call them, when I was level 1 I always called admins from irc, that's my advice to you.

Saying stuff and complaining wont help, improvement is by communicating
      I just stole this signature from aliens, you like it?

Comment

its kinda wrong to point only negatives when its clearly visible they are generous enough to offer you to play in their gamemode for free in which they are investing $$ every month to keep it alive and running for us, and for now there are very limited number of coders who have an actual job irl and unable to be carefree enough to take every suggestion into consideration. Admins have to partially give up on the fun they used to have with their buddies ones they are handed with the staffs responsibility for smooth running of the community, now that's atleast a contribution from their side. What have you contributed for this server in this one month?
        Last edited by Glator; 29-11-16, 02:42 PM.
        the 2 7 squad

Comment

Originally posted by BryanDelazzo View Post
          Sorry about that sad subject but i have been dissapointed as player of GamerX server even if i did my register this month... First of all, admins most of the time are unavailable and server is fcked up alot...
          We appreciate your concern but admins are available just about all day in game. There are a bunch of admins who are in game well over 4 hours a day so there's not much else they can do. A lot of admins are active in game just about all the time but if you come from the American time zone then you're obviously going to see less admins as most of us come from different time zones all around the world. Also for those who are curious, no report goes unchecked, I promise...

2nd thing Forum isn't only to check forum's index when there are few topics available... You should check it immediately and feedback positive or negative.. If you feel bored for your admin duties sorry but i think that server will be dead soon...We allready tried alot to express our ideas for server but without any result... Also if you can't handle the activity try to recruit more admins . More Admins = better job for server...
          I'm pretty sure all threads are checked by us, especially those who moderate the forums. You already get a ton of feedback from players so you don't necessarily need it from admins all the time as they're just players too and their opinions are just as important as yours are. A lot of the suggestions you made are considered by Rick and whoever else scripts but lately they're a bit busy with real life and you can't blame them for that so just be patient and they're obviously trying their best to bring in new features but a lot of the suggestions simply aren't good enough. Also you can't recruit admins that easily simply because they're active or helpful, a lot of thought is taken into account before someone is promoted to avoid any complaints in the future.

IF YOU WANT THE SERVER TO GROWN UP BETTER MAKE SOME CHANGES AND BECOME MORE ACTIVE THAN NOW...

That's all from me.

P.S.:I Really don't have any prob if you're gonna ban me from server or Forum.. When The truth is that noone can say the oposite..

Much Respects

-BD
          Everyone tries their best to contribute to the server whether its from checking reports, managing forums, voicing their supports for suggestions, bug improvements, event management and such. No one is going to ban you for voicing your concerns, we just ask that you do it respectfully and with constructive criticism which we could learn from. Not just yelling at us

Comment

Originally posted by Jafri View Post
            We appreciate your concern but admins are available just about all day in game. There are a bunch of admins who are in game well over 4 hours a day so there's not much else they can do. A lot of admins are active in game just about all the time but if you come from the American time zone then you're obviously going to see less admins as most of us come from different time zones all around the world. Also for those who are curious, no report goes unchecked, I promise...

I'm pretty sure all threads are checked by us, especially those who moderate the forums. You already get a ton of feedback from players so you don't necessarily need it from admins all the time as they're just players too and their opinions are just as important as yours are. A lot of the suggestions you made are considered by Rick and whoever else scripts but lately they're a bit busy with real life and you can't blame them for that so just be patient and they're obviously trying their best to bring in new features but a lot of the suggestions simply aren't good enough. Also you can't recruit admins that easily simply because they're active or helpful, a lot of thought is taken into account before someone is promoted to avoid any complaints in the future.

Everyone tries their best to contribute to the server whether its from checking reports, managing forums, voicing their supports for suggestions, bug improvements, event management and such. No one is going to ban you for voicing your concerns, we just ask that you do it respectfully and with constructive criticism which we could learn from. Not just yelling at us
            You know what.. Sometimes i feel strange when i see un-answered posts not only mine but from other players too.. GamerX staff should choose Moderators to Take Care of the forum's issues/suggestions and stuff, by recruiting admins only for IG issues that's not a solution.. You should knew it allready bro... It's really sad to see that FR server going down easily with low activity from players... If player(s)/Forum member(s) will see their suggestions like they let them it will be bad profile for whole community, So You should recruit staff that having time to spend here... Else there's no sense to keep suggestions category available since there's no activity from admins... Also feedback from players by myside is nothing, if the admins can't take part to that suggestion/Discussion for server improvement...
            Last edited by BryanDelazzo; 29-11-16, 04:29 PM.

Comment

GamerX is 10 years old I don't think it will die because we don't add your awesome suggestions. Thanks for your support.

Comment

First of all, admins most of the time are unavailable and server is fcked up alot...
                Admins "most of the time aren't available"? Pretty stupid statememt considering if that were the case, our server would not be getting 100+ players everyday which is BRILLIANT for a 2004 game that no one barely ever plays these days. Also if you think the server is fucked up then feel free to leave to go off to some other community where stuff is much worse.

Originally posted by BryanDelazzo
                2nd thing Forum isn't only to check forum's index when there are few topics available... You should check it immediately and feedback positive or negative..
                No offence but most suggestions given are useless for the server, including some of my old ones (I used to be a mega suggester). If you have noticed there are also many suggestions that have had response from management saying they support it. That is because those suggestions are actually useful for the server.

If you feel bored for your admin duties sorry but i think that server will be dead soon...We allready tried alot to express our ideas for server but without any result...
                While there are some admins who leave because they can't be bothered, most of us don't get bored because we respect management and other admins who suggested and chose them as admin.

Also it is not an admin duty to respond to a lot of your strange suggestions because firstly most of them are useless and also because players already respond saying how it is a bad idea to add a particular suggestions.

Also if you can't handle the activity try to recruit more admins . More Admins = better job for server...
                Yes more admins means better but that doesn't mean we pick any ol' geezer...and truth be told, finding a suitable admin is getting harder and harder...

No, my activity as well as many other admins have a very constant activity, I personally am getting VERYYYYY busy with real life but I still try come ingame for the whole time when I am home, a lot of times I am afk doing work but I do try to mix it up. Anyway having more (active) admins won't make a difference to the player count, since people don't come ingame to report someone or type /admins. They come ingame to have fun like most GXTempNames and unregistered players. Player count at the moment is mostly only decreasing now since SAMP is getting less popular.

And no I doubt an admin is going to ban you for this...they aren't nazis...

Originally posted by Rick
                Thanks for your support.
                He's not really supportive...he is pessimistic...I'd say:

"Thanks for your unnecessary concern"
                Last edited by Eliteus; 30-11-16, 11:51 PM.
                Please stop asking why I got my admin status removed. I chose to be demoted and there's no drama behind it.

Comment

I think a newly player who just joined didn't need any of that "get lost, your opinion doesn't matter and doesn't make sense" kinda attitude In my opinion.

Well I wanted to reply to this thread 2 days ago but I thought that Bryan's answer would be answered in a manner that will make him understand more of the current condition of both In-game and forums which have changed over the years.

GamerX has its own history and it's been alive as Rick quoted for 10 years. I'm not as old of a player since it's release but things have really changed, and a lot through its development to keep the environment safe and fun both in and out. GamerX was considered as one of the best servers for Free roam and in my opinion I still think that it is one of the best, for its owners, managements, admins, players and so on, it's the life in this game which makes it different, being welcomed. And the fact is that GamerX has had its own ups and down, people joining and leaving, people staying and quitting and that was always the case, but not limited to. When I used to play, I joined somewhere in 2014, and in those times as far as how I'm concerned about, players used to reach over 400. I won't say all of those players, but I'd say atleast 1/4 of them have contributed to this server in making it better, and we all are thankful for the smallest thing a player has brought into this game and left, because again not everyone stays. Many many suggestions keep on recurring and that is somehow ignored or cared less about, that doesn't mean that people aren't giving out their positive/negative feedback as you stated. Now not to get too much into history here for what little I know but on to answering your thoughts about this server.

First of all, admins most of the time are unavailable and server is fcked up alot...
                  As others have mentioned already, it really depends on the time zone you join in into the game, admins most of the times are only unavailable because of their time zones, leaving that aside, we all have other responsibilities to take care of too, no one would be 24/7 free to be here when someone is in need. Also, since we all don't share the same time zone there will always be atleast one In-game or in IRC, and that is always my case whenever I need an admin for something urgent, eventually someone is always there.

2nd thing Forum isn't only to check forum's index when there are few topics available... You should check it immediately and feedback positive or negative..
                  This wasn't clear enough because it seemed like it was only referring to suggestions, and those kinda topics. But no one is obliged to reply to a thread unless they felt like it. Some might not simply have the answer for it, like I do sometimes and it's completely fine. Forums is a way to get connected to others and increase the life of this game and bring in more people, I think it would be boring if it was all about the game itself. Open up!

Also if you can't handle the activity try to recruit more admins . More Admins = better job for server...
                  There is nothing that can't be handled for the time being, everything is so far organized and ofcourse the more admins who are free and able to handle the activity can be good, because of time zones and other reasons. But that power isn't just given to anyone.

You won't get banned if you gave out your opinion of what you think about the server, your thought is what helps improve the server too, I'm sure there would have been a difference if you gave out a brilliant suggestion. But take it as an advise and don't stop what you feel like putting into this server because that will also show how thoughtful you are into expanding and helping out. Admins aren't the only ones who should be assigned to take care of forum threads and topics because that's not why they exist in the first place, ANYONE can contribute.

If you thought of suggesting something you came up with, always use the search bar on forums page and check if it has already been mentioned before, That will help you avoid those negative feedbacks of what you go through in forums.
                  Last edited by Zotty; 01-12-16, 07:34 AM.

Comment

Things aren't suppose to be go as your way. As this has been stated above in the posts that admins have life's to like everybody else of course. Even if you currently talking about their activity and all. I'm totally sure about this, Gx administrations has better plans for everything. As like, they got admins online on every timezone. Either it's night or day, any person in team is online and ready to help as indeed. They are going with some mind-sets and plans for making the server more better then it is right now.

As you can see GamerX is still has more over then hundreds of players everyday, that's not something else to keep it stable from 10 years till now. And as by regarding to their duties, they respond every person in the server. That's their duty to do so. And they have to maintain the rules and regulations of the server and forums as well. They need to take their actions according to the rules.

Also as been stated above, if you really need an admin assistance then check In Game or just go call anyone from IRC, also if they're not on there. Use server forums as you did right now, instead of creating a topic, do a Visitor Message or a Personal Message to any admin over forums. As there are many certain ways to get in touch with an admin. Also if an admin isn't available at all. You don't need to worry about it. You can always go to any Trusted Player and ask their help. They're a part of the team as well.

I hope you may understood my point.
                    - Megan.

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                    X